I want to use bt_smartbridge_mfg_test coming with WICED-SDK-3.0.1. I found a brief description with .c file as blow, but when I google "bluetool", it doesn't turn up meaningful links. what is bluetool? How to get it?
* Copyright 2014, Broadcom Corporation
* All Rights Reserved.
* This is UNPUBLISHED PROPRIETARY SOURCE CODE of Broadcom Corporation;
* the contents of this file may not be disclosed to third parties, copied
* or duplicated in any form, in whole or in part, without the prior
* written permission of Broadcom Corporation.
* Bluetooth SmartBridge Manufacturing Test Application
* This application enables users to access the local Bluetooth
* device using a PC manufacturing test application such as BlueTool.
* Application Instructions
* 1. Connect a PC terminal to the serial port of the WICED Eval board,
* then build and download the application as described in the WICED
* Quick Start Guide
* 2. Run BlueTool on your computer
* 3. Select Transport | HCI Control | UART
* 4. Enter the corresponding COM port and set the baud rate to 115200.
* Ensure that 'CTS flow control and 'SLIP/Three-wire' are unticked and then
* click 'OK'. The HCI command window appears
* 5. Select View | Log Window. The log window appears
* 6. Double-click on your desired HCI command to send
Unfortunatley, Bluetool is an internal test tool and not available here on the community.