2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 30, 2014 1:14 AM by jgo

How to use NoOS-Demo of WICED SDK 3.0.1 with SN8000 EVB?

Hi @ all,

I investigate the SN800 EVB and try to find an Demo without a RTOS. I`ve found the File "NoOS_canned_send.c", looks and sounds like a demo I`m looking for.

How can I build and use it?

Please find my informations below.

Thanks for helping,

Jan Gottwald

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm working on a Windows Vista PC (32Bit). I`ve installed the WICED SDK 3.0.1 and added the patch for SN8000-Files, but can't find an make target for an non-OS demo. Therefor, I first tried to build the prepared target "snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4 download". That looks fine so far.

For the SN800x I copy & paste the prepared target an renamed it into "snip.scan-SN8000x download". That works for me, the scanner was running an found the local WLAN networks.

Now I needed a non-OS demo and, like the other make targets, I created & tried a new target "wwd.canned_send-SN8000x download". But it dosent works. Console output:

---

tools/makefiles/wiced_config.mk:276: *** canned_send application does not support ThreadX-NetX_Duo combination.  Stop.

make: *** No rule to make target 'build/wwd_canned_send-SN8000x/config.mk', needed by 'main_app'.  Stop.

---