This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
Do you have details of what is the transmission mode of the T31 transmitter? I checked a few web pages on T31 transmitter and it looks like the transmitter transmits codes. So, you will have to first find out details like frequency, modulation and coding method employed by the transmitter and then decide on the receiving circuit.
The following is my suggestion of how to implement the circuit in PSoC.
1. Configure a 1st state PGA with a gain of 48. Take the output of this PGA to a pin
2. Capacitively couple the output of the first PGA to a second PGA with a gain of 48. Pass the output of the second PGA through a Band pass filter for 5KHz.
3. If necessary, add one more stage of PGA and capacitively couple the output of the BPF to the third stage.
4. Rectify the output of the BPF and pass it through an LPF.
5. The output of the LPF may then be passed to a comparator to detect heart beat.