Could you try running "clean" and later try downloading the application and see if this gets resolved?
1 of 1 people found this helpful
Hi gangi and vik86,
I resolved this issue as gangi's comments, that is
1) Build the following command: make waf.sflash_write-NoOS-NoNS-YOUR_PLATFORM WIPE=1
2) Boot the board, bypassing the sflash:
- Press and hold the de-brick button next to the SIP
- Momentarily press the Reset button
- Release the de-brick button.
3) Go to your Eclipse debug configuration
Run Menu -> Debug Configurations -> Startup Tab Check the "Load Image" checkbox.
4) Debug and run the app in eclipse. This should wipe the serial flash and de-brick the board.