RF_I2C_BRIDGE

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable
        Hi All,   

I'm having a problem on how to get I2C_bridge binding to the hub, i have tried to take the hex file from the correspondence firmware folder for RF_I2C_BRIDGE and program it to the RF_Bridge but i still can't bind the bridge to the PC_Hub.   

Maybe the hex file i have is corrupted !!   

However i have opened the RF_I2C_BRIDGE project that i have found in the CD, and whenever i try to build the project it show me the following error.   

lib/cyfisnp_debug.c

process_begin: CreateProcess((null), cpsoc.exe --asmlist --errformat --chip=CY8C27443B --WARN=0 --mode=lite --OPT=asm,9 --pass1 --double=32 -q -I./lib -IC:/PROGRA~1/Cypress/Common/CY3E64~1/tools/include/CY8C27~1 -Olib/obj/cyfisnp_debug.p1 lib/cyfisnp_debug.c, ...) failed.

make (e=2): The system cannot find the file specified.

C:\PROGRA~1\Cypress\Common\CY3E64~1\tools\make: *** [lib/obj/cyfisnp_debug.p1] Error 2

RF_I2C_BRIDGE - 1 error(s) 0 warning(s) 23:09:31

Your help on solving this will be really appreciated !   

Thanks   
0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

New Error, when i tried to build RF_ULP_TEMP project :

lib/adcinc.asm

process_begin: CreateProcess((null), cpsoc.exe --msgdisable=845     ff --asmlist --errformat --chip=CY8C27443B --WARN=0 --OPT= -C -q -I./lib -IC:/PROGRA~1/Cypress/Common/CY3E64~1/tools/include/CY8C27~1 -Olib/obj/adcinc.obj lib/adcinc.asm, ...) failed.

C:\PROGRA~1\Cypress\Common\CY3E64~1\tools\make: *** [lib/obj/adcinc.obj] Error 2

Please help !!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

New Error, when i tried to build RF_ULP_TEMP project :

lib/adcinc.asm

process_begin: CreateProcess((null), cpsoc.exe --msgdisable=845     ff --asmlist --errformat --chip=CY8C27443B --WARN=0 --OPT= -C -q -I./lib -IC:/PROGRA~1/Cypress/Common/CY3E64~1/tools/include/CY8C27~1 -Olib/obj/adcinc.obj lib/adcinc.asm, ...) failed.

C:\PROGRA~1\Cypress\Common\CY3E64~1\tools\make: *** [lib/obj/adcinc.obj] Error 2

Please help !!

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
        I solved this problem, i downgraded my software to 5.0.423 and the errors has been wiped out.   

And extra thing to add, this errors is a compiler related errors, so for those who doesn't have HI-TECH compiler make sure to set your compiler to IMAGECRAFT.   

Regards   
0 Likes