This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
You need to...
1. Increase the size of the control register to 8
2. Draw a wire from the new terminal to the bus (that 's the thick wire labeled [6:0])
3. Name the wire ""
4. Change the width of the both buses (before and after the inverter) to [7:0]
5. Change the size of the inverter to 8
6. Change the bus to dPins_MSB to be [7:4]
7. Change the C code from:
if(BubbleValue > 6)
BubbleValue = 6;
if(BubbleValue > 7)
BubbleValue = 7;
This will give you an extra LED when you tip it one direction. I attached a picture...
Note that the wiring changes are done by right-clicking and selecting "Edit Name and Width".
Thank you! I just followed your instructions and it worked the first time!
I really love the new PSoC 3 chips. I've been waiting for something like this for twenty years!
Now to play with it some more ...