RTOS supported include Keil RTX51Tiny, Micrium mC/OS-II, and SEGGER emboss.
In addition to the above App not the following demo will give an insight about RTOS on PSoC5,
The demo application has been tested on the following evaluation kits:
- CY8CKIT-001 PSoC® Development Kit
- utilising the CY8CKIT- 010 PSoC® CY8C55 Family Processor Module Kit
The PSoC5 demo includes a schematic design with several peripherals to demonstrate their integration with the RTOS. The included peripherals are the UART, LCD Character Display and two different types of timer implementations.
The demo uses:
- The FreeRTOS GCC and Keil Cortex-M3 ports.
- The PSoC Creator 1.0 beta 5 with its included GNU ARM Toolchain.
- Or the PSoC Creator configured to use the Keil MDK or RVDS ARM Toolchains.
Here is the link to the demo:
please let us know the RTOS support individually for PSOC3 AND PSOC5... Whether Rtx51 full support is there for PSOC3...
- Free RTOS support for PSoC5 device can be found here, http://www.freertos.org. Navigate to the Supported Devices and Demos section-->Officially Supported Demos --> Cypress, to view the demo.
- You can refer to the following App Note for RTX51 RTOS implementation on PSoC3, http://www.cypress.com/index.cfm?rID=47174