CY7C09389V Internal Organization

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can anyone tell me what the internal (physical) configuration of the C7C09389 is?

The external interface is 64K x 18 but I imagine that the internal memory array is probably something more 'square'.

We have had a very rare failure in one of our systems that is hard to recreate, and I am trying to determine if we might be occastionally violating some internal boundary condition.  The error has a pattern to it, and this may give me a clue as to the cause.

Thanks!

0 Likes
1 Solution
AdithiP_46
Employee
Employee
5 replies posted First question asked First solution authored

Hi Jbock,

Thanks for using the Cypress Developer Community to get in touch with us.

Since you are seeing a device failure, we request you to create a technical support case at www.cypress.com/support
This will help us understand the failure better and provide the support you require.
Please let us know if you have any difficulty in creating the Tech support case.

Thanks & Regards,
Adithi

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
AdithiP_46
Employee
Employee
5 replies posted First question asked First solution authored

Hi Jbock,

Thanks for using the Cypress Developer Community to get in touch with us.

Since you are seeing a device failure, we request you to create a technical support case at www.cypress.com/support
This will help us understand the failure better and provide the support you require.
Please let us know if you have any difficulty in creating the Tech support case.

Thanks & Regards,
Adithi

0 Likes