This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
Following is the outline of how to create a project and program it.
1. Open PSoC Designer
2. Create a New Project using File >> New Project menu
3. Select System Level / Chip Level designing.
4. Give a name to the project and select a device. Select programming language
5. Now, PSoC Designer will create boot.asm and main.c or main.asm according to the programming language selected.
6. Also, the PSoC Designer will open device editor.
7. Select and place user modules. Configure user modules, global resources
8. Generate Application. This will generate all the user module source files
9. Open main.c and add application code
10. Build application.
11. Connect the MiniProg (or any other programmer) to the PC. Using the Program Device menu, download the program to the device
If you want to add your own source file other than main.c, then use the File >> New File menu, select .c or .h file and provide a name. This will create the required source file. Then you can write code in this source file.
The below video shows the complete project creation / programming cycle for the PSoC.
Let me know if you have any issues.