2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 8, 2012 4:07 AM by kenny.millar

Kit Upgrade Program

jeffrey.musante

Hi All,

PSoC 3 kits now ship with Production silicon. If you have bought a CY8CKIT-001 or a CY8CKIT-003, then your PSoC 3 kit may be in need of an upgrade.    

Cypress Semiconductors would like to thank you for being loyal a Cypress Customer, and as an appreciation for your loyalty we invite you to upgrade your kit for free at www.cypress.com/go/psoc3kitupgrade    

On the website you will find directions on how to upgrade your kit, if you have any questions you can e mail me at Jeffrey.musante@cypress.com    

Thanks,    

Jeff    

• 1. Re: Kit Upgrade Program
          jeffrey.musante

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to remind everyone that if you have not upgraded your Development Kit with the latest version of PSoC 3 you can do so at  www.cypress.com/go/psoc3kitupgrade.

Anyone who has a CY8CKIT-001 PSoC Development Kit might have an old PSoC 3 Processor Module and this is the place to upgrade that kit to use the production version of silicon.

If anyone has a CY8CKIT-003 First Touch Kit we want to give you the option to get the full PSoC 3 Development Kit, thats a 100 dollar value, you can do more then just blink LEDs you will have the full power of PSoC 3 at your disposal. 

Shipping and taxes are not included but the kit is absolutly free.

Thanks,

Jeff

• 2. Re: Kit Upgrade Program
            kenny.millar

That link does not work any more, yet it was just posted to the Creator 2.x Startup Page on March 1st.

I have some ES2 PSoC 3 Kits which I'd like to upgrade, can anyone give me the correct link?