How can 68013 run the firmware by downloading only one time

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,every one.

I try to download the firmware into 68013 in my application software on the software running.  But I find I have to download it twice. The first time I download the firmware the 68013a doesn't run. After I download it again the 68013 run the firmware. So I want to know how to make 68013 run the firmware by downloading one time?

0 Likes
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

How are you downloading the firmware to your device ? Are you downloading to the RAM or EEPROM. if you are downloading to the EEPROM, you need to RESET the device for it to renumerate. Either way, you need to download only once. What is the behaviour seen after you download the firmware for the first time ?

If you want to know how to refer example for assistance, please refer the ControlCentre exaple source which you can find at C:\Cypress\Cypress Suite USB 3.4.4\CyUSB.NET\examples\Control Center after you install SuiteUSB (http://www.cypress.com/?rID=34870). This example include both kinds of download (to RAM and EEPROM ).

Regards,

Gayathri

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
        it's Ok now. Sending a vendor request of A0 with wValue = 0xE600, wIndex = 0x0000 and data byte of 0x00.) it works well now   
0 Likes