1 of 1 people found this helpful
I think I should narrow down the question. Here is my comparisons from the datasheet page one.
The BCM20736 vs BCM20732
- BCM20736 has Alliance for Wireless Power(A4WP) wireless charging
- BCM20736 has Automation Profile and support for Secure OTA.
The BCM20737 vs BCM20736
- BCM20737 support for RSA encryption/decryption and key exchange mechanisms (up to 4 kbit)
- BCM20737 support for X.509 certificate exchange
- BCM20737 support for NFC tag-based “tap-to-pair"
- BCM20737 support for Bluetooth Smart Based Audio
Summary of my question.
The difference between them are hardware differences or software stack differences? Because I can't not tell from the hardware block diagram of it.
For example, the security of the BCM20737 is hardware cryto engine or just by different software stack library?
If any differences lack in the above, can you add the comments on it?
2 of 2 people found this helpful
From a HW perspective, the 20732S, 20736S and 20737S are identical.
The 20732S uses A0 firmware, which is quite a bit different from the A1 firmware used on the 20736S and 20737S.
20732S - Base Part
20736S - Adds Wireless Charging and Simultaneous Master/Slave to the 20732S
20737S - Adds RSA, NFC Bridging, BLE Audio and Mesh Networking to the 20736S