2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 31, 2012 1:23 PM by robert.teufel

Red-Kit

hakan.sefa.uzun

Hello, i bought a development board its RED-KiT 1.0 . It has many features ( 15 diffrent modules ) rs232 - rs 485 - 2x16 LCD Display- 4 Relays - 8 buttons - 8 leds - buzzer - 2 potentiometers - step motor driver - dc motor driver - seven segment display(multiplexing) - usb - I2C eeprom- 12 5 3.3v power supply- MMC sd card

and other important things

2x16 LCD display with blue backlight

DC motor

Step motor with cables

12V 1A quality adapter

DevPic ( pic project card for microchip pic MCU about[url]http://www.uzunsystem.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=50[/url])

And jumpers

I 'll work about PSoC 3/5 First Starter Kit. This board(Red-Kit)compatible with First Starter Kits.

Red-Kit[url]http://www.uzunsystem.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=42[/url]

I bought 110$ from Turkey in İsanbul. I definitely recommend, you have to buy,we can learn lots of things,from this kit.

• 1. Re: Red-Kit
          user_1377889
              Hi Hakan,    
          I cannot see in which way your post is related to Cypress's PSoC or what the question is you ask. How can we help you.    

Bob   

PS: Avoid double posts    

• 2. Re: Red-Kit
            robert.teufel

hakansefa your post is advertising of non-related hardware. To make things worse the website is not even translated into English.

Please do not start topics that are not related to PSoC 3 in the PSoC 3 forum.

Once you made it work with a PSoC kit, please share your experience again.

Robert, a forum moderator