First touch Kit Problem

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

hi to all, 

today i started my work on PSOC3....while iam trying to build my program, iam getting message that "Build succeeded"....but when iam trying to program it....iam getting a dialogue box as i attached an image here....i connected the CY8cKIT-003 properly to my PC...but stil iam getting this message and interupting to move into further design....so please help me how to progam my code into First touch kit.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Check first when you connect the USB-cable is there a message stating that there is new hardware connected?

Try the same on a different USB-Port on the PC.

Any messages regarding the installation of drivers?

If no driver is found try the location c:\programs\cypress

The absence of any text in the connection-window shows that your PC does not recognize your FirstTouch board.

Did you install the programs from the CD? AfaIk there are some drivers on it which automatically get installed.

Bob

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Check first when you connect the USB-cable is there a message stating that there is new hardware connected?

Try the same on a different USB-Port on the PC.

Any messages regarding the installation of drivers?

If no driver is found try the location c:\programs\cypress

The absence of any text in the connection-window shows that your PC does not recognize your FirstTouch board.

Did you install the programs from the CD? AfaIk there are some drivers on it which automatically get installed.

Bob

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
ETRO_SSN583
Level 9
Level 9
250 likes received 100 sign-ins 5 likes given

Some things to check -

1) Check power jumpers on board.

2) Use correct debug USB port on board. Attached.

3) In Creator, settings for power, match board setup ?

Regards, Dana.

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi ...

can any one please help me...how to install the hardware drivers for PSOC3 first touch starter kit.....when we connect the kit initally  to PC,  the hardware drivers suppose to install automatically....but it is not happen to my kit.......so, please help me how to install it , so that my PC can detect the device.

0 Likes
ETRO_SSN583
Level 9
Level 9
250 likes received 100 sign-ins 5 likes given

Try this out, manual driver install -

http://www.cypress.com/?id=4&rID=45812

Regards, Dana.

0 Likes