This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
1 of 1 people found this helpful
Our upcoming SDK 2.1 will address these issues:
- Yes you can set up UUID, Major and Minor Values
- You can change frequency but if your customer wants to implement according to the Apple iBeacon Spec, they will need to comply with those requirements and obtain an iBeacon License from Apple - More on that when the SDK 2.1 is released.
- You can change the XMIT power, but the iBeacon and ALTBeacon (New for Android) specs mandate a RSSI number at 1 meter distance, etc and we will explain this in a later post when the new Beacon Apps are included in the new SDK 2.1.
- You can look at the SDK 2.0.1 for the mybeacon app to get started.
- Battery levels can be in the broadcast but this may violate the "standard" Beacon profiles.
More later when we release the SDK 2.1 in a week or so.
Thanks for your reply J.T. , perfect.