3 Replies Latest reply on Oct 19, 2012 4:17 PM by mik.yi

SDK V1.2.1 compile issue

mik.yi

Hi,

Just updated from V1.2 to V1.2.1 and compiled my project that had no issue on V1.2, after compiling it with V1.2.1, a lot of appeared, most are the simiar problems -

undefined reference to CyU3PGpioInit

undefined reference to CyU3PI2CInit

undefined reference to CyU3PSPIInit

When I selected the undefined reference function and click on "Open Declearation", I found the Declearation went to wrong position, how to fix this problem?

Even I uninstall V1.2.1 and re-install V1.2, the undefined reference problem still there, so frustrated !!

• 1. Re: SDK V1.2.1 compile issue
          jake.janovetz

With the latest SDK, Cypress has moved some functionality to a new library (cyu3lpp.a).  Did you include this new library in your build?

• 2. Re: SDK V1.2.1 compile issue
            rama.sai.krishna.vakkantula

Yes. Try the following steps:

1.) Open Project in Eclipse

2.) Right click on the project in the Project Explorer and choose Properties

3.) Choose 'Settings' under 'C/C++ Build' in the Properties box (left panel)

4.) Under the 'Tool Settings' tab go to 'ARM Sourcery Windows GCC C Linker' -> 'Miscellaneous'

5.) Find 'Other flags' field (bottom right) anb add the following text with quotation marks along with other paths:  "${FX3_INSTALL_PATH}\firmware\u3p_firmware\lib\fx3_debug\cyu3lpp.a"

6.) Click Apply then click OK

Thanks,

sai krishna.

• 3. Re: SDK V1.2.1 compile issue
              mik.yi

Thanks sai, my problem fixed by copying Miscellaneous setting in V1.2.1 sample to my project.