5 Replies Latest reply on Feb 15, 2013 5:38 PM by junichi.hiraoka

how to post a article

junichi.hiraoka
              Hi Moderator Let me know how to post the article that can read fine. I had some posts before, it is compressed and has no new line. Even it was write with RTF format. Also tell me, how to post a image. Thank you.   
        • 1. Re: how to post a article
          user_1377889

I am not a (the) moderator, but the best experiences I made were:

Put together all (!!!) text, pictures into a single document (using open office or microsoft office) and then create a single PDF-file which you can upload here if it is not too big. If it is, you'll have to split it into several documents. PDF-format automatically compresses the contents, so there is no need for an additional compression.

Happy uploading

Bob

• 2. Re: how to post a article
            junichi.hiraoka
                    Thank you Bob-san, My question is more simple, Look at your answer of Pin fitting, It has fine line changing, But my post is has no "new-line", when write in description-box it's seems good new-line. I want to know how to add new-line correctly. Happy!   
            • 3. Re: how to post a article
              user_1377889

What OS and which browser are you using? probably the forum software doesn't like it, we had recently a couple of problems with it. I'm running Win7 and (good old) ms internet explorer, that works for me.

Bob

1 of 1 people found this helpful
              • 4. Re: how to post a article
                user_14586677

For what its worth, more often than not, I find Firefox more consistant with pastes

when inserting stuff into a post. Not 100%, no rhime or reason, but I seem to have

more problems with explorer.

The forum software is in need of new technology.

Regards, Dana.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
                • 5. Re: how to post a article
                  junichi.hiraoka
                          I'm using Win Vista32 and some browser, safari chrome and IE9. they are same result. When need to show fine page I should be use pdf and attach. Thanks for your suggestions anyway. Happy PSoC