CY7C68013A - Sample Firmware for NAND flash based Mass Storage Device?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I'd like to know if there's an example firmware for your CY7C68013A that implements a Mass Storage Device on USB and interfaces with ONFI NAND flash chips.

Much like your CY7C68033 but without the necessity to download firmware via flash or USB but from an EEPROM instead.

Or is it even possible to run sample firmware from the CY7C68033 on a CY7C68013A, which at first glance share the same register set?

Kind regards,

Michael

0 Likes
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Michael,

You should be able to run that firmware on CY7C68013A without any issue.

Please let me know if you face any problem there.

Thanks,

sai krishna.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dear Sai Krishna,

thank you for your quick reply!

My actual Problem is that I would like to use your CY7C68034 embedded with an OTG only host. I am wondering now, as to if and how the CY7C68034 will enumerate at an OTG host with an empty NAND connected to it.

Since the CY7C68034 will never be connected to a PC and will be facing an empty NAND, I'm wondering on how to load the firmware into the NAND from the OTG host.

The datasheet says "production mode", but isn't going further into details about the usb mode.

I'd be very thankful if you could provide me with information about the "production mode".

Kind regards,

Michael

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good day, RSKV.

You wrote:

>> You should be able to run that firmware on CY7C68013A without any issue.

But I don`t see any link ??

Please, give me link on that firmware, on sources. Thanks.

0 Likes