CY7C68013A product ID

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello!

Is product ID and Vendor ID the same for 56PVXC and 100AXC?  Just windows can see CY7C68013A-100AXC, but can't identify 56PVXC.

0 Likes
7 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Yes, it is.

What is the error being shown in Device Manager?

-PRJI

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Are you connecting both CY7C68013A-100AXC and CY7C68013A-56PVXC in NO-EEPROM mode? Please clarify how you are connecting them, and what is the behaviour seen.

Regards,

Gayathri

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

In Device Manager CY7C68013A-56PVXC defines like unknown device, and i try to manualy point the way to driver, but ineffectually.

Both connecting in NO-EEPROM mode, SDA and SCL pull up to 3.3V. I use cycfx2prog to download firmware and i try to program CY7C68013A-56PVXC it write: "No uncofigured Cypress FX2 attached"

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I believe this is what you meant:

You are connecting CY7C68013-56PVXC in NO-EEPROM ode, and it is appearing in devcie manager as "Unkown device". CAn you just double check if the VID/PID being shown is 0x0000/0x0000 in device manager. (You can see that by right clicking on the device -> Properties -> DEtails tab -> Hardware IDs. If so, I suspect hardwrae issue. I believe you are seeing the issue with your custom board. If so, we may have to review the schematic. One of our engineers can review the schematic for you. If so, please cretae a tech support case at www.cypress.com -> Support -> Tech support.

Regards,

Gayathri

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

do you have USB Device Driver  for CY7C68013A for windows 10 (32 bit),my computer can not detect the usb device firstly it will show unknown device ,then it show nothing, also my PID /VID is 0,would you give me some  advice,thanks!

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Gayathri, you were right, VID/PID is 0x0000/0x0000 in device manage. So this is  hardware problem most likely. Thanks guys, i'll  write to tech support.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

0 Likes