BLE Audio?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am looking for some information about Audio over BLE (and when it is going to be available).

I also suggest creating a new category for BLE Audio.

0 Likes
1 Solution
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

BLE Audio will be included within a point release of SDK 2.x sometime near the last quarter of this year.

We are also working on releasing a demo prior to this release, but I do not have any specific dates to share.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
8 Replies
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

BLE Audio will be included within a point release of SDK 2.x sometime near the last quarter of this year.

We are also working on releasing a demo prior to this release, but I do not have any specific dates to share.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the information.

Another question: how can I access to BCM20737 datasheet?

0 Likes

The 20737S and 20737 (SOC) datasheets are not available yet online.

In the meantime, you can use the datasheets for the 20736S and 20732S and the advanced features within the 20737S will not be described in any detail within the datasheet and the 3 devices are pin compatible, so from a HW persprective, they are identical.  The firmware is what changes from the 20732S to the 20736/37S devices.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks again,

Is there any other way to access those information earlier privately (mean having NDA with Broadcom, etc)?

0 Likes

The datasheet for the 20737 SOC is available on our internal Docsafe website, which is accessible via NDA.

But again, there is not alot of technical detail in the datasheet which is different than the 20732 based SOC datasheet available here on the forum (HW wise, which is what the DS describes, the two parts are identical).

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Please let me know the process of signing your NDA and if/how we can contact a local rep.

Thanks

0 Likes

RF Associates is the Manufacture's Rep for the Bay Area: rfan

They should be able to help you get started with the NDA process.

patrick.mullikin ed-falsetti

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, please contact me at ed.falsetti@rfan.com and we can help you.

Best Regards~ Ed Falsetti

Ed Falsetti

RF Associates North Inc, 1277 Borregas Avenue suite 100 | Sunnyvale CA

| (: 408-541-4231 | mobile : 408-368-0373 | :*: Ed.Falsetti@RFAN.com

Representing: Broadcom Fujitsu, HUBER+SUHNER, Peregrine, TriQuint, &

Vectron

0 Likes