Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

I added two vendor request in the firmware, one is to call CyFxBulkLpApplnStart and the other is to call CyFxBulkLpApplnStop. I found that once called CyFxBulkLpApplnStop and then CyFxBulkLpApplnStart, the BulkLoop testing will fail. It seems that the endpoint or DMA channel is abnorml.

Did anyone tried this?

0 Likes
4 Replies
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's strange. It should work as a similar thing is done on SET_CONF and DISCONNECT.

And surely it does. I added 2 vendor requests to the default bulkloopauto firmware -- 0x76 to start the app if it isn't started already and 0x77 to stop it if itsn't stopped. This one works as expected. See the USB setup request handling section of the attached code.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
        Hi scutifer, I replaced the file in USBBulkLoopAuto project with yours, then compiled and downloaded to DVK. When I send vendor request 0x77 and then 0x76 in control center, and then send packet on bulk out endpoint, error code 997 is reported. Regards, Rover   
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I found that it can work on USB2.0 port, but can work on USB3.0 port, on same notebook.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

typo, can't work on USB3.0 port.

0 Likes