A problem when using gpif.c

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

hi, sir/miss

I want to use GPIF for get the data from a adc. But I found a promblem after I add the  GPIF.c, which is exported by GPIF designer, to the keil project. I built the project. and download the HEX file to the 68013. But after than, the 68013 look like halted, there are no response. the USB Console said that there are not device connected. The problem disappear after I remove the GPIF.C file in the project.

I think the problem is  casued by the linker, so I check the project options in the example project. finally, I fixed this problem by modified the code range and xdata range in the bl51 tab, which is located in the option for the project. here is the snapshot of the setting

0 Likes
4 Replies
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am sorry for my mistake. I clicked the post button too early.

continue the disscusion.

the attachment in the snapshot. 

If I ticked using memory layout from Target dialog under the BL51 tab, the problem will come again and the 68013 will still no action atfer donwload the HEX file.

My question is why  I have to change the code range and xdata range. what are they mean? 

thanks for you help~!

regards

Aaron

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Please look into this http://www.cypress.com/?rID=12960

-PRJI

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable