1 2 Previous Next 19 Replies Latest reply on Jun 18, 2013 5:06 PM by user_199038981

Unable To Bundle Then Unbundle a PSoC 3 Project

user_199038981

Hello.

I have yet to successfully bundle a project, then unzip it and run it. Therefore, I cannot backup my projects and have no way to recover on another machine if my computer crashes. I have also been sent example projects from India on cases I have opened and lost many hours just trying to get the projects to load into PSoC Creator Version 2.0 Component Pack 2 Release Date 3/16/2012. PSoC Creator makes the zip file then when I unbundle it and try to load the project PSoC Creator gives me the following error messages in one dialog box after another.

prj.M0184: Project cyprimitives contains components that include special code that runs on your computer. Do you trust the source of this project and wish to use the projects components?

prj.M0184: Project CyComponentLibrary contains components that include special code that runs on your computer. Do you trust the source of this project and wish to use the projects components?

prj.M0184: Project CyComponentLibraryUpdates contains components that include special code that runs on your computer. Do you trust the source of this project and wish to use the projects components?

prj.M0184: Project CyReferenceLibrary contains components that include special code that runs on your computer. Do you trust the source of this project and wish to use the projects components?

prj.M0054: Failure to load the project user data for workspace "Nxt-gen-01". Some user data may have been lost or corrupted. A new user file will be started for you.

A new user file will be created and none of the data contained in the corrupt user file can be recovered. The user data file is not strictly necessary for the workspace.

I click on the  cywrk file, PSoC Creator begins and opens the project but gives me all the above messages, so I click OK on each of them. I've also tried finding the file from within PSoC Creator 'Open existing project'.. Loads the project but gives me 138 errors if I try to compile it. There is something fundamentally wrong here.

Nick

1 2 Previous Next