Flash writes and reads in PSoC4

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable
        PSoC4 Flash writes and reads are very much similar to that much similar to that in PSoC3/5.Here is a simple project.   
0 Likes
15 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
        Hi Dhar, I don't see an attachment here. Regards, Asha   
0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Even the Cypress engineers have troubles using that crippled forum software. Shame on Cypress!

Bob

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

This seems to be an issue with Chrome.I shall file a web defect and hope this will be fixed soon.

Regards,

Sachin

0 Likes
HeLi_263931
Level 8
Level 8
100 solutions authored 50 solutions authored 25 solutions authored

Can we as non-Employees also file such 'web defects'? Or would this overwhelm the responsible persons?

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm skeptical about it being a chrome issue. I use chrome and have been able to upload zipped projects and jpg images without issues. What I noticed is that it wont upload other file types.

0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10

To be honest, I would not blame chrome. We are living with that defect for a long time already, posted it, complained but... nothing happened. We (the top contributors) asked for edit features of posts and a couple of things more ... nothing noticeable happend. We are a bit frustrated.

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, every user can inform Cypress about any problem in Cypress related products.

For issues related to website, you can go to link http://secure.cypress.com/myaccount/?id=25&createCase=webServiceRequest and mention the problem.

Bob, I have forwarded your issue to the webteam of Cypress and they will check if they can implement the feature of editing the post. I also have informed webteam about the problem faced in using Forum and attaching file with Chrome browser and they are soon going to resolve this problem.

Webteam is going to come up with a better forum tool in Q3 year. That should resolve most of the problem faced in using forum.

--Rave

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
        So they would fix the small TEXT BOX problem as well... Please   
0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10

Additionally, did you notice how difficult it is to make a career at Cypress? at the bottom of this page (besides the "Contact"-link is a "Careers"-link that is not clickable.

I already filed a MyCase concerning this really minor bug since the Cypress website is the flagship of the company. As usual: Nothing happend. Yes, they responded, but the bug is still there.

Bob

0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10

@Rave

A year ago I had a phone conference with some of the (at that time) responsible people at cypress and they promised to install swiftly a forum or thread to collect forum-related software issues. Furthermore they agreed that there have changes to be made to the sw as soon as possible...

Again: Easiest would be to install a bug-tracking system (additionally some for the other software items as Creator, Designer etc) and giving only some selected people outside of Cypress access to it (Top 10 Contributors for instance). This is the "usual" way to maintain quality, why not at Cypress's.

Bob

0 Likes
ETRO_SSN583
Level 9
Level 9
250 likes received 100 sign-ins 5 likes given

Many of us have been making sugegstions to improve Designer, Creator, but none

of us can tell if this is falling on deaf ears, the moderator does not indicate info has

been passed on.

To Bobs point on, re ISO 9000.....

Regards, Dana.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

To be fair for them, I found some bugs with the creator and/or components and raised cases with them, they responsed quickly and come with workaround as well. Some of the bugs I found were fixed in the later version of creator. So I think they are doing a good job. 

but I think the web team is a different team.

I wish they can have some kinds of suggestion box for the forum as well.

0 Likes
ETRO_SSN583
Level 9
Level 9
250 likes received 100 sign-ins 5 likes given

If tech CASE filed that does get attention 100%, otherwise just a forum

post feedback only part of the time.

Regards, Dana.

0 Likes