PSoC Creator 2.2 sp1 installation problem

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

While  installing 2.2 sp1 on a win7 machine. I found that it seems to take forever while installing the psocprogrammer. I tried two times and wait for 20-30 minutes and the machine seems not making any progress in the intallation. I noticed that there seems to have to installation wizard running, one is the creator and one is the programmer, I use the task manager to kill the programmer wizard and the installation continue without any problem. 

Has anyone got this problem?

I had install 2,2 SP1 onto another win7 machine a short time ago, but didn't have this issue.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Since I have more than one machine to install PSoC software on and my internet speed is REALLY poor (living in the country)  I prefer to download the installation-files and have them installed after a de-installation of the target. The update-manager does sometimes lead to smaller problems or continues to ask me to install something which was already installed.

Bob

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Since I have more than one machine to install PSoC software on and my internet speed is REALLY poor (living in the country)  I prefer to download the installation-files and have them installed after a de-installation of the target. The update-manager does sometimes lead to smaller problems or continues to ask me to install something which was already installed.

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I always have the installation program copy to the local machine. It is working now, just wondering if others encounters the same issues.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
        Check the solution provided at link "http://www.cypress.com/?app=forum&id=2492&rID=85768"   
0 Likes