Programming CY4531 PSoC Creator

Announcements

Live Webinar: USB-C adoption. Simple & Cost-efficient solutions | April 18th @9am or 5pm CEST. Register now !

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello ,

I would like to program a code for my CY4531 for allowing a secure connection between my USB 2.0 and USB Type-C thanks to crypto engine for authentication.

So I would like to know how I can I do that with PSoC Creator because i don't find my device in the list proposed in "Select Device" , does EZ-PD CCGx SDK (CCG3) in Target Hardware could be a good choice ?

Or should I use EZ PD-Configuration Utility or PSoCProgrammer ( which not contained my device too).

Regards ,

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Build the application projects using the PSoC Creator. The firmware binaries will be generated in ELF, HEX, and
CYACD formats suitable for SWD programming, Miniprog, and the EZ-PD configuration utility.

You can refer to the chapter 4 of the CY4531 Kit Guide for updating the firmware using EZ-PD config. Else you can also use PSoC programmer with a Miniprog to flash the firmware with SWD.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable

Build the application projects using the PSoC Creator. The firmware binaries will be generated in ELF, HEX, and
CYACD formats suitable for SWD programming, Miniprog, and the EZ-PD configuration utility.

You can refer to the chapter 4 of the CY4531 Kit Guide for updating the firmware using EZ-PD config. Else you can also use PSoC programmer with a Miniprog to flash the firmware with SWD.

0 Likes