CY27410

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I use Clock Wizard to generate Clock configuration file,and download the file to CY3679 kit.But the clock frequency I desired is not consistent with the actual  frequency,Why ?I am so puzzled ,I can get the correct clock frequency by changing VCO  frequency.So,what should I do to generate any frequency I desired? The  Clock configuration file is in the attachment.Thank you!

0 Likes
1 Solution
SudheeshK
250 sign-ins First question asked 750 replies posted

Hi,

We checked the table from ClockWizard you attached and found that the PPM error for the configured outputs are very high. This can be the reason for wrong output frequencies. Can you provide your requirement (Input frequency and required output frequencies) or, attach your clock wizard project? Then we can create a new project for your application.

Thanks and Regards,

Sudheesh

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
SudheeshK
250 sign-ins First question asked 750 replies posted

Hi,

We checked the table from ClockWizard you attached and found that the PPM error for the configured outputs are very high. This can be the reason for wrong output frequencies. Can you provide your requirement (Input frequency and required output frequencies) or, attach your clock wizard project? Then we can create a new project for your application.

Thanks and Regards,

Sudheesh

0 Likes