Eclipse plugin to compile PSoC Creator projects is installed but is not working

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Question: - I have installed eclipse plugin available at link http://www.cypress.com/psoccreator/ to configure PSoC Creator compiler in my Eclipse (Juno, Kepler) version. I am able to install the Eclipse plugin properly, and there is no error message while installing. But plugin is not working. What to do?

Answer:-

Eclipse plugin available in link sepcified above only works with JRE7. If you have JRE6 installed in your machine then use the plugin attached with this post. This should work properly.

-Rave

0 Likes
3 Replies
HeLi_263931
Level 8
Level 8
100 solutions authored 50 solutions authored 25 solutions authored

Are you a Cypress employee in disguise? Such topics belong to the knowledge base, not to the forum (at least when nobody is asking about them).

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am using Cypress products from past many days.

I faced these errors while using Cypress products and got the solution from Cypress via techsupport cases.

Few benfits of posting these in forums:-

1)  If someone will search any error on Cypress website, he/she will get link of these forum posts as a search result.

2) After looking at post, he/she will atleast get some starting point to solve issue.

3) Although I cannot create KBs and yes, KB also makes sense. But I don't find any harm in posting these as forum posts as well, till the time KB is not available, forum post will help users.

Let me know your thoughts about this?

-Rave

0 Likes
HeLi_263931
Level 8
Level 8
100 solutions authored 50 solutions authored 25 solutions authored

Sorry for mistaking you with a Cypress employee (and that even twice...). But there were recently a large number of postings by them, in the same question-answer format that you used...

I still think that such posting should better left outside of here. The CDC forum focuses on actual question PSoC/Cypress users have. If you have suggestions for KB topics (or even complete topics...), I think best yould be to send them to Robyn Weil (rbyn @ cypress . com), she is very helpful and will take good care of them.

0 Likes