13 Replies Latest reply on Jun 2, 2014 1:38 PM by jota_1939431

Download failed. This version of the SDK only supports download to BCM20732A1, BCM20736A1 and BCM20737A1 devices

Download failed. This version of the SDK only supports download to BCM20732A1, BCM20736A1 and BCM20737A1 devices

I get this error when i try to download any of the examples

i have this board: http://prntscr.com/3o3ixq with the BCM20737 chip on it

i have the latest sdk on windows 8.1

i tried the recovery procedure .. it does nothing

• 1. Re: Download failed. This version of the SDK only supports download to BCM20732A1, BCM20736A1 and BCM20737A1 devices

when i try to recover i get this: 

**** Recovery failed - retry ****

• 3. Re: Download failed. This version of the SDK only supports download to BCM20732A1, BCM20736A1 and BCM20737A1 devices
            MichaelF_56

Odd.

The picture you show appears to be the new TAG3 20737-based (A1 firmware) board, but the error message and serial port setup says the chip on the board is 20732 based (A0 firmware).

On the new board, two serial ports should show up in device manager like this:

serial.png

The following switch settings enable the USB interface on the tag:

1. Each of the eight DIP switches on the mini-switch SW4 are set to ON.

2. SW2 should be in the VUSB position (up) and SW3 should be in the VREG position (down)

Once verified, if still an issue, you may need to RMA the board for a new one using the distributor you pruchased it from originally.

• 4. Re: Download failed. This version of the SDK only supports download to BCM20732A1, BCM20736A1 and BCM20737A1 devices

DIP siwtches are correct, S2 and S3 are correct ...

the board says on it BCM920737TAG and it has a 20737 chip on it ... the picture i got somewhere in another post i apologiize ...

• 5. Re: Download failed. This version of the SDK only supports download to BCM20732A1, BCM20736A1 and BCM20737A1 devices
                MichaelF_56

Could you run a clean build and then in your application's make target, set JOBS=1 VERBOSE=1 and run the build again. When you get this error, please copy paste the build log to this post.

We will have the apps team take a look.

• 6. Re: Download failed. This version of the SDK only supports download to BCM20732A1, BCM20736A1 and BCM20737A1 devices

14:10:00 **** Build of configuration Release for project WICED-Smart-SDK ****

"C:\\Users\\ed\\Documents\\WICED\\WICED-Smart-SDK-2.0.1\\WICED-Smart-SDK\\make.exe" hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32 download JOBS=1 VERBOSE=1

ADK parameters:

GCC_TOOL_DIR="..\..\Tools\ARM_GNU\bin\Win32\"

GCC_FLAGS="-isystem ..\..\Tools\ARM_GNU\include -isystem ..\..\Tools\ARM_GNU\lib\include -isystem ..\..\Tools\ARM_GNU\lib\include-fixed"

TC="wiced"

DIR="../../Apps/hello_sensor"

BLD="A_20737A1"

TOOLSBIN="..\..\Tools\common\Win32\"

BASE_IN="rom"

SPAR_IN="ram"

BIN_OUT_DIR="../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release"

CGS_LIST="../../Platforms/BCM920737TAG_Q32/BCM20737A1.cgs"

CONFIG_DEFINITION="ConfigDef20732_ab.hdf"

PLATFORM_CGS_PATH="../../Platforms/BCM920737TAG_Q32/BCM20737A1.cgs"

APP_PATCH_DIR=""

PLATFORM_NV="EEPROM"

"Tools/common/Win32/make.exe" -C Wiced-Smart/spar   -j1  cgs

..\..\Tools\common\Win32\perl ../getChipNameLen.pl A_20737A1

..\..\Tools\common\Win32\echo A_20737A1 | ..\..\Tools\common\Win32\cut -c 3,4,5,6,7

..\..\Tools\common\Win32\echo A_20737A1 | ..\..\Tools\common\Win32\cut -c 8,9

..\..\Tools\common\Win32\echo A_20737A1 | ..\..\Tools\common\Win32\cut -c 1

..\..\Tools\common\Win32\echo A_20737A1 | ..\..\Tools\common\Win32\cut -d_ -f 3-

Compiling spar_setup.c

make.exe[1]: Entering directory 'C:/Users/ed/Documents/WICED/WICED-Smart-SDK-2.0.1/WICED-Smart-SDK/Wiced-Smart/spar'

..\..\Tools\common\Win32\mkdir -p ../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release

..\..\Tools\ARM_GNU\bin\Win32\arm-none-eabi-gcc -isystem ..\..\Tools\ARM_GNU\include -isystem ..\..\Tools\ARM_GNU\lib\include -isystem ..\..\Tools\ARM_GNU\lib\include-fixed -DBCM20732 -DBB_20732A1 -DGPIO_NUMBER_OF_PINS=40 -DGPIO_MAX_PINS_PER_PORT=16 -DGPIO_NUMBER_OF_PORTS=3 -DNUM_SPIFFY_BLOCKS=2 -DDNUM_PATCH_ENTRIES=64 -DOVERLAY_SUPPORT -DCONFIG_IN_NVRAM -DASIC_BD_2045 -DBLE_LRK_LIST_SIZE=4 -DBLEAPP -funsigned-char -fshort-wchar -c -DCOMPILER_ARM -mlittle-endian -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb -Os -g -Wa,-adhln -ffreestanding -DSPAR_CRT_SETUP=hello_sensor_spar_crt_setup -DSPAR_APP_SETUP=application_setup -D__TARGET_CPU_CORTEX_M3 -D__ARMCC_VERSION=220438 -ffunction-sections -I../../Apps/hello_sensor -I. -I../inc -I../cfa -I../bsp/inc -I../bleapp -I../bleapp/app -I../bleapp/utils -I../misc -I../../include -I../rtos/threadx -I../rtos/threadx/cm3 -I../bleapp/lestack/att -I../bleapp/lestack/l2cap -I../bleapp/lestack/blecm -I../bleapp/lestack/gatt -I../bleapp/lestack/profile -I../bleapp/lestack/smp -I../bleapp/lestack/ap -I. -Icommon -I../../Apps/hello_sensor -I../tier2/brcm/mandatory/bld/20737/.. -I../tier2/patch/inc -I../tier2/brcm/libraries/inc -I../../include/ -I../../include/Platforms/BCM920737TAG_Q32/ -I../../include/Drivers/ -I../../include/Drivers/20737  -o ../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/spar_setup.o common/spar_setup.c > ../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/spar_setup.s

..\..\Tools\ARM_GNU\bin\Win32\arm-none-eabi-gcc -isystem ..\..\Tools\ARM_GNU\include -isystem ..\..\Tools\ARM_GNU\lib\include -isystem ..\..\Tools\ARM_GNU\lib\include-fixed -DBCM20732 -DBB_20732A1 -DGPIO_NUMBER_OF_PINS=40 -DGPIO_MAX_PINS_PER_PORT=16 -DGPIO_NUMBER_OF_PORTS=3 -DNUM_SPIFFY_BLOCKS=2 -DDNUM_PATCH_ENTRIES=64 -DOVERLAY_SUPPORT -DCONFIG_IN_NVRAM -DASIC_BD_2045 -DBLE_LRK_LIST_SIZE=4 -DBLEAPP -funsigned-char -fshort-wchar -c -DCOMPILER_ARM -mlittle-endian -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb -Os -g -Wa,-adhln -ffreestanding -DSPAR_CRT_SETUP=hello_sensor_spar_crt_setup -DSPAR_APP_SETUP=application_setup -D__TARGET_CPU_CORTEX_M3 -D__ARMCC_VERSION=220438 -ffunction-sections -I../../Apps/hello_sensor -I. -I../inc -I../cfa -I../bsp/inc -I../bleapp -I../bleapp/app -I../bleapp/utils -I../misc -I../../include -I../rtos/threadx -I../rtos/threadx/cm3 -I../bleapp/lestack/att -I../bleapp/lestack/l2cap -I../bleapp/lestack/blecm -I../bleapp/lestack/gatt -I../bleapp/lestack/profile -I../bleapp/lestack/smp -I../bleapp/lestack/ap -I. -Icommon -I../../Apps/hello_sensor -I../tier2/brcm/mandatory/bld/20737/.. -I../tier2/patch/inc -I../tier2/brcm/libraries/inc -I../../include/ -I../../include/Platforms/BCM920737TAG_Q32/ -I../../include/Drivers/ -I../../include/Drivers/20737  -MM -MP -MF ../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/spar_setup.d common/spar_setup.c

Compiling hello_sensor.c

..\..\Tools\common\Win32\mkdir -p ../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release

..\..\Tools\ARM_GNU\bin\Win32\arm-none-eabi-gcc -isystem ..\..\Tools\ARM_GNU\include -isystem ..\..\Tools\ARM_GNU\lib\include -isystem ..\..\Tools\ARM_GNU\lib\include-fixed -DBCM20732 -DBB_20732A1 -DGPIO_NUMBER_OF_PINS=40 -DGPIO_MAX_PINS_PER_PORT=16 -DGPIO_NUMBER_OF_PORTS=3 -DNUM_SPIFFY_BLOCKS=2 -DDNUM_PATCH_ENTRIES=64 -DOVERLAY_SUPPORT -DCONFIG_IN_NVRAM -DASIC_BD_2045 -DBLE_LRK_LIST_SIZE=4 -DBLEAPP -funsigned-char -fshort-wchar -c -DCOMPILER_ARM -mlittle-endian -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb -Os -g -Wa,-adhln -ffreestanding -DSPAR_CRT_SETUP=hello_sensor_spar_crt_setup -DSPAR_APP_SETUP=application_setup -D__TARGET_CPU_CORTEX_M3 -D__ARMCC_VERSION=220438 -ffunction-sections -I../../Apps/hello_sensor -I. -I../inc -I../cfa -I../bsp/inc -I../bleapp -I../bleapp/app -I../bleapp/utils -I../misc -I../../include -I../rtos/threadx -I../rtos/threadx/cm3 -I../bleapp/lestack/att -I../bleapp/lestack/l2cap -I../bleapp/lestack/blecm -I../bleapp/lestack/gatt -I../bleapp/lestack/profile -I../bleapp/lestack/smp -I../bleapp/lestack/ap -I. -Icommon -I../../Apps/hello_sensor -I../tier2/brcm/mandatory/bld/20737/.. -I../tier2/patch/inc -I../tier2/brcm/libraries/inc -I../../include/ -I../../include/Platforms/BCM920737TAG_Q32/ -I../../include/Drivers/ -I../../include/Drivers/20737  -o ../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/hello_sensor.o ../../Apps/hello_sensor/hello_sensor.c > ../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/hello_sensor.s

..\..\Tools\ARM_GNU\bin\Win32\arm-none-eabi-gcc -isystem ..\..\Tools\ARM_GNU\include -isystem ..\..\Tools\ARM_GNU\lib\include -isystem ..\..\Tools\ARM_GNU\lib\include-fixed -DBCM20732 -DBB_20732A1 -DGPIO_NUMBER_OF_PINS=40 -DGPIO_MAX_PINS_PER_PORT=16 -DGPIO_NUMBER_OF_PORTS=3 -DNUM_SPIFFY_BLOCKS=2 -DDNUM_PATCH_ENTRIES=64 -DOVERLAY_SUPPORT -DCONFIG_IN_NVRAM -DASIC_BD_2045 -DBLE_LRK_LIST_SIZE=4 -DBLEAPP -funsigned-char -fshort-wchar -c -DCOMPILER_ARM -mlittle-endian -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb -Os -g -Wa,-adhln -ffreestanding -DSPAR_CRT_SETUP=hello_sensor_spar_crt_setup -DSPAR_APP_SETUP=application_setup -D__TARGET_CPU_CORTEX_M3 -D__ARMCC_VERSION=220438 -ffunction-sections -I../../Apps/hello_sensor -I. -I../inc -I../cfa -I../bsp/inc -I../bleapp -I../bleapp/app -I../bleapp/utils -I../misc -I../../include -I../rtos/threadx -I../rtos/threadx/cm3 -I../bleapp/lestack/att -I../bleapp/lestack/l2cap -I../bleapp/lestack/blecm -I../bleapp/lestack/gatt -I../bleapp/lestack/profile -I../bleapp/lestack/smp -I../bleapp/lestack/ap -I. -Icommon -I../../Apps/hello_sensor -I../tier2/brcm/mandatory/bld/20737/.. -I../tier2/patch/inc -I../tier2/brcm/libraries/inc -I../../include/ -I../../include/Platforms/BCM920737TAG_Q32/ -I../../include/Drivers/ -I../../include/Drivers/20737  -MM -MP -MF ../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/hello_sensor.d ../../Apps/hello_sensor/hello_sensor.c

Compiling sparinit.c

..\..\Tools\ARM_GNU\bin\Win32\arm-none-eabi-gcc -isystem ..\..\Tools\ARM_GNU\include -isystem ..\..\Tools\ARM_GNU\lib\include -isystem ..\..\Tools\ARM_GNU\lib\include-fixed -DBCM20732 -DBB_20732A1 -DGPIO_NUMBER_OF_PINS=40 -DGPIO_MAX_PINS_PER_PORT=16 -DGPIO_NUMBER_OF_PORTS=3 -DNUM_SPIFFY_BLOCKS=2 -DDNUM_PATCH_ENTRIES=64 -DOVERLAY_SUPPORT -DCONFIG_IN_NVRAM -DASIC_BD_2045 -DBLE_LRK_LIST_SIZE=4 -DBLEAPP -funsigned-char -fshort-wchar -c -DCOMPILER_ARM -mlittle-endian -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb -Os -g -Wa,-adhln -ffreestanding -DSPAR_CRT_SETUP=hello_sensor_spar_crt_setup -DSPAR_APP_SETUP=application_setup -D__TARGET_CPU_CORTEX_M3 -D__ARMCC_VERSION=220438 -ffunction-sections -I../../Apps/hello_sensor -I. -I../inc -I../cfa -I../bsp/inc -I../bleapp -I../bleapp/app -I../bleapp/utils -I../misc -I../../include -I../rtos/threadx -I../rtos/threadx/cm3 -I../bleapp/lestack/att -I../bleapp/lestack/l2cap -I../bleapp/lestack/blecm -I../bleapp/lestack/gatt -I../bleapp/lestack/profile -I../bleapp/lestack/smp -I../bleapp/lestack/ap -I. -Icommon -I../../Apps/hello_sensor -I../tier2/brcm/mandatory/bld/20737/.. -I../tier2/patch/inc -I../tier2/brcm/libraries/inc -I../../include/ -I../../include/Platforms/BCM920737TAG_Q32/ -I../../include/Drivers/ -I../../include/Drivers/20737  -o ../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/sparinit.o common/sparinit.c > ../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/sparinit.s

..\..\Tools\ARM_GNU\bin\Win32\arm-none-eabi-gcc -isystem ..\..\Tools\ARM_GNU\include -isystem ..\..\Tools\ARM_GNU\lib\include -isystem ..\..\Tools\ARM_GNU\lib\include-fixed -DBCM20732 -DBB_20732A1 -DGPIO_NUMBER_OF_PINS=40 -DGPIO_MAX_PINS_PER_PORT=16 -DGPIO_NUMBER_OF_PORTS=3 -DNUM_SPIFFY_BLOCKS=2 -DDNUM_PATCH_ENTRIES=64 -DOVERLAY_SUPPORT -DCONFIG_IN_NVRAM -DASIC_BD_2045 -DBLE_LRK_LIST_SIZE=4 -DBLEAPP -funsigned-char -fshort-wchar -c -DCOMPILER_ARM -mlittle-endian -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb -Os -g -Wa,-adhln -ffreestanding -DSPAR_CRT_SETUP=hello_sensor_spar_crt_setup -DSPAR_APP_SETUP=application_setup -D__TARGET_CPU_CORTEX_M3 -D__ARMCC_VERSION=220438 -ffunction-sections -I../../Apps/hello_sensor -I. -I../inc -I../cfa -I../bsp/inc -I../bleapp -I../bleapp/app -I../bleapp/utils -I../misc -I../../include -I../rtos/threadx -I../rtos/threadx/cm3 -I../bleapp/lestack/att -I../bleapp/lestack/l2cap -I../bleapp/lestack/blecm -I../bleapp/lestack/gatt -I../bleapp/lestack/profile -I../bleapp/lestack/smp -I../bleapp/lestack/ap -I. -Icommon -I../../Apps/hello_sensor -I../tier2/brcm/mandatory/bld/20737/.. -I../tier2/patch/inc -I../tier2/brcm/libraries/inc -I../../include/ -I../../include/Platforms/BCM920737TAG_Q32/ -I../../include/Drivers/ -I../../include/Drivers/20737  -MM -MP -MF ../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/sparinit.d common/sparinit.c

..\..\Tools\common\Win32\perl scripts/generatelibinstaller.pl -v=1 -tc=gcc -tool=..\..\Tools\ARM_GNU\bin\Win32\arm-none-eabi-objdump ../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/spar_setup.o ../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/hello_sensor.o ../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/sparinit.o > ../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/lib_installer.c

VERBOSE is ON

Compiling lib_installer.c

Tool chain is GCC

Reading symbol table from ../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/hello_sensor.o:

..\..\Tools\ARM_GNU\bin\Win32\arm-none-eabi-gcc -isystem ..\..\Tools\ARM_GNU\include -isystem ..\..\Tools\ARM_GNU\lib\include -isystem ..\..\Tools\ARM_GNU\lib\include-fixed -DBCM20732 -DBB_20732A1 -DGPIO_NUMBER_OF_PINS=40 -DGPIO_MAX_PINS_PER_PORT=16 -DGPIO_NUMBER_OF_PORTS=3 -DNUM_SPIFFY_BLOCKS=2 -DDNUM_PATCH_ENTRIES=64 -DOVERLAY_SUPPORT -DCONFIG_IN_NVRAM -DASIC_BD_2045 -DBLE_LRK_LIST_SIZE=4 -DBLEAPP -funsigned-char -fshort-wchar -c -DCOMPILER_ARM -mlittle-endian -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb -Os -g -Wa,-adhln -ffreestanding -DSPAR_CRT_SETUP=hello_sensor_spar_crt_setup -DSPAR_APP_SETUP=application_setup -D__TARGET_CPU_CORTEX_M3 -D__ARMCC_VERSION=220438 -ffunction-sections -I../../Apps/hello_sensor -I. -I../inc -I../cfa -I../bsp/inc -I../bleapp -I../bleapp/app -I../bleapp/utils -I../misc -I../../include -I../rtos/threadx -I../rtos/threadx/cm3 -I../bleapp/lestack/att -I../bleapp/lestack/l2cap -I../bleapp/lestack/blecm -I../bleapp/lestack/gatt -I../bleapp/lestack/profile -I../bleapp/lestack/smp -I../bleapp/lestack/ap -I. -Icommon -I../../Apps/hello_sensor -I../tier2/brcm/mandatory/bld/20737/.. -I../tier2/patch/inc -I../tier2/brcm/libraries/inc -I../../include/ -I../../include/Platforms/BCM920737TAG_Q32/ -I../../include/Drivers/ -I../../include/Drivers/20737  -o ../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/lib_installer.o ../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/lib_installer.c > ../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/lib_installer.s

..\..\Tools\ARM_GNU\bin\Win32\arm-none-eabi-objdump -t ../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/hello_sensor.o

Reading symbol table from ../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/spar_setup.o:

..\..\Tools\ARM_GNU\bin\Win32\arm-none-eabi-objdump -t ../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/spar_setup.o

..\..\Tools\ARM_GNU\bin\Win32\arm-none-eabi-gcc -isystem ..\..\Tools\ARM_GNU\include -isystem ..\..\Tools\ARM_GNU\lib\include -isystem ..\..\Tools\ARM_GNU\lib\include-fixed -DBCM20732 -DBB_20732A1 -DGPIO_NUMBER_OF_PINS=40 -DGPIO_MAX_PINS_PER_PORT=16 -DGPIO_NUMBER_OF_PORTS=3 -DNUM_SPIFFY_BLOCKS=2 -DDNUM_PATCH_ENTRIES=64 -DOVERLAY_SUPPORT -DCONFIG_IN_NVRAM -DASIC_BD_2045 -DBLE_LRK_LIST_SIZE=4 -DBLEAPP -funsigned-char -fshort-wchar -c -DCOMPILER_ARM -mlittle-endian -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb -Os -g -Wa,-adhln -ffreestanding -DSPAR_CRT_SETUP=hello_sensor_spar_crt_setup -DSPAR_APP_SETUP=application_setup -D__TARGET_CPU_CORTEX_M3 -D__ARMCC_VERSION=220438 -ffunction-sections -I../../Apps/hello_sensor -I. -I../inc -I../cfa -I../bsp/inc -I../bleapp -I../bleapp/app -I../bleapp/utils -I../misc -I../../include -I../rtos/threadx -I../rtos/threadx/cm3 -I../bleapp/lestack/att -I../bleapp/lestack/l2cap -I../bleapp/lestack/blecm -I../bleapp/lestack/gatt -I../bleapp/lestack/profile -I../bleapp/lestack/smp -I../bleapp/lestack/ap -I. -Icommon -I../../Apps/hello_sensor -I../tier2/brcm/mandatory/bld/20737/.. -I../tier2/patch/inc -I../tier2/brcm/libraries/inc -I../../include/ -I../../include/Platforms/BCM920737TAG_Q32/ -I../../include/Drivers/ -I../../include/Drivers/20737  -MM -MP -MF ../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/lib_installer.d ../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/lib_installer.c

Reading symbol table from ../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/sparinit.o:

..\..\Tools\ARM_GNU\bin\Win32\arm-none-eabi-objdump -t ../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/sparinit.o

Lib installer done.

..\..\Tools\common\Win32\echo   > ../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/spar_ram_overlays.ld

..\..\Tools\common\Win32\perl -nle "printf( '0x%08X', hex($1) )  if /^[[:space:]]+Execution[[:space:]]Region[[:space:]]first_free_section_in_SRAM[[:space:]].*Base:[[:space:]]+(0x[[:alnum:]]+)/"                                   ../tier2/brcm/mandatory/bld/20737/patch.lst

..\..\Tools\common\Win32\perl -nle "printf( '0x%08X', (0x00200000 + 0x0000F000 - 256 - hex($1)) )  if /^[[:space:]]+Execution[[:space:]]Region[[:space:]]first_free_section_in_SRAM[[:space:]].*Base:[[:space:]]+(0x[[:alnum:]]+)/" ../tier2/brcm/mandatory/bld/20737/patch.lst

..\..\Tools\common\Win32\echo ''

..\..\Tools\common\Win32\echo ''

..\..\Tools\ARM_GNU\bin\Win32\arm-none-eabi-gcc -isystem ..\..\Tools\ARM_GNU\include -isystem ..\..\Tools\ARM_GNU\lib\include -isystem ..\..\Tools\ARM_GNU\lib\include-fixed -E -x c -P -DIRAM_BEGIN=0x00204974 -DIRAM_LEN=0x0000A58C -DIROM_BEGIN= -DIROM_LEN= -I ../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/ -o ../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/spar_ram_proc.ld gcc/spar_ram.ld

..\..\Tools\common\Win32\echo "Linking target ELF"

Linking target ELF

..\..\Tools\ARM_GNU\bin\Win32\arm-none-eabi-ld  --just-symbols=../tier2/brcm/mandatory/bld/20737/patch.elf ../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/spar_setup.o ../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/hello_sensor.o ../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/sparinit.o ../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/lib_installer.o -nostartfiles -nodefaultlibs -EL --cref --gc-sections  -T ../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/spar_ram_proc.ld -Map ../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/A_20737A1-hello_sensor-rom-ram-spar.list -O2 --entry=hello_sensor_spar_crt_setup -z muldefs -nostdlib  -o ../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/A_20737A1-hello_sensor-rom-ram-spar.elf

VERBOSE is ON

..\..\Tools\ARM_GNU\bin\Win32\arm-none-eabi-objdump  --disassemble ../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/A_20737A1-hello_sensor-rom-ram-spar.elf > ../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/A_20737A1-hello_sensor-rom-ram-spar.asm

Compression is ON.

..\..\Tools\common\Win32\echo "OK, made elf."

OK, made elf.

Elf file      = ../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/A_20737A1-hello_sensor-rom-ram-spar.elf

Section       = .text

..\..\Tools\common\Win32\perl scripts/section_to_cgs.pl -e ../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/A_20737A1-hello_sensor-rom-ram-spar.elf -o ..\..\Tools\ARM_GNU\bin\Win32\arm-none-eabi-objdump -s .text -c ..\..\Tools\lzss\Win32\lzss.exe -v 1  > ../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/A_20737A1-hello_sensor-rom-ram-spar.elf.text.ccgs

Object dump   = ..\..\Tools\ARM_GNU\bin\Win32\arm-none-eabi-objdump

Compressor    = ..\..\Tools\lzss\Win32\lzss.exe

..\..\Tools\common\Win32\perl scripts/section_to_cgs.pl -e ../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/A_20737A1-hello_sensor-rom-ram-spar.elf -o ..\..\Tools\ARM_GNU\bin\Win32\arm-none-eabi-objdump -s .rodata -c ..\..\Tools\lzss\Win32\lzss.exe -v 1  > ../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/A_20737A1-hello_sensor-rom-ram-spar.elf.rodata.ccgs

Toolchain     = gcc

Getting section header info using Obj dump:

..\..\Tools\ARM_GNU\bin\Win32\arm-none-eabi-objdump -j .text -h ../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/A_20737A1-hello_sensor-rom-ram-spar.elf

Section Start  = 0x00204974

Section Offset = 0x00000074

Section Length = 0x0000077E

Opening ../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/A_20737A1-hello_sensor-rom-ram-spar.elf to read

Seeking to 116 into ../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/A_20737A1-hello_sensor-rom-ram-spar.elf

Bin file:  ../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/A_20737A1-hello_sensor-rom-ram-spar.elf.text.bin

CBin file: ../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/A_20737A1-hello_sensor-rom-ram-spar.elf.text.bin.cbin

..\..\Tools\common\Win32\perl scripts/section_to_cgs.pl -e ../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/A_20737A1-hello_sensor-rom-ram-spar.elf -o ..\..\Tools\ARM_GNU\bin\Win32\arm-none-eabi-objdump -s .data -c ..\..\Tools\lzss\Win32\lzss.exe -v 1  > ../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/A_20737A1-hello_sensor-rom-ram-spar.elf.data.ccgs

Reading 1918 bytes from elf file into buffer

..\..\Tools\common\Win32\perl scripts/section_to_cgs.pl -e ../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/A_20737A1-hello_sensor-rom-ram-spar.elf -o ..\..\Tools\ARM_GNU\bin\Win32\arm-none-eabi-objdump -s .setup -c ..\..\Tools\lzss\Win32\lzss.exe -v 1  > ../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/A_20737A1-hello_sensor-rom-ram-spar.elf.setup.ccgs

Opening bin file to dump raw bytes

Dumping raw .text bytes from elf into bin file

Bin dump complete.

Opening compressor:

..\..\Tools\lzss\Win32\lzss.exe e ../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/A_20737A1-hello_sensor-rom-ram-spar.elf.text.bin ../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/A_20737A1-hello_sensor-rom-ram-spar.elf.text.bin.cbin

In : 1918 bytes, Out: 1695 bytes, Out/In: 0.884

Compressor closed.

Deleting binary file

Opening compressed file to read compressed bytes

Reading compressed file

Read bytes: 15

Read bytes: 31

Read bytes: 47

Read bytes: 63

Read bytes: 79

Read bytes: 95

Read bytes: 111

Read bytes: 127

Read bytes: 143

Read bytes: 159

Read bytes: 175

Read bytes: 191

Read bytes: 207

Read bytes: 223

Read bytes: 239

Read bytes: 255

Read bytes: 271

Read bytes: 287

Read bytes: 303

Read bytes: 319

Read bytes: 335

Read bytes: 351

Read bytes: 367

Read bytes: 383

Read bytes: 399

Read bytes: 415

Read bytes: 431

Read bytes: 447

Read bytes: 463

Read bytes: 479

Read bytes: 495

Read bytes: 511

Read bytes: 527

Read bytes: 543

Read bytes: 559

Read bytes: 575

Read bytes: 591

Read bytes: 607

Read bytes: 623

Read bytes: 639

Read bytes: 655

Read bytes: 671

Read bytes: 687

Read bytes: 703

Read bytes: 719

Read bytes: 735

Read bytes: 751

Read bytes: 767

Read bytes: 783

Read bytes: 799

Read bytes: 815

Read bytes: 831

Read bytes: 847

Read bytes: 863

Read bytes: 879

Read bytes: 895

Read bytes: 911

Read bytes: 927

Read bytes: 943

Read bytes: 959

Read bytes: 975

Read bytes: 991

Read bytes: 1007

Read bytes: 1023

Read bytes: 1039

Read bytes: 1055

Read bytes: 1071

Read bytes: 1087

Read bytes: 1103

Read bytes: 1119

Read bytes: 1135

Read bytes: 1151

Read bytes: 1167

Read bytes: 1183

Read bytes: 1199

Read bytes: 1215

Read bytes: 1231

Read bytes: 1247

Read bytes: 1263

Read bytes: 1279

Read bytes: 1295

Read bytes: 1311

Read bytes: 1327

Read bytes: 1343

Read bytes: 1359

Read bytes: 1375

Read bytes: 1391

Read bytes: 1407

Read bytes: 1423

Read bytes: 1439

Read bytes: 1455

Read bytes: 1471

Read bytes: 1487

Read bytes: 1503

Read bytes: 1519

Read bytes: 1535

Read bytes: 1551

Read bytes: 1567

Read bytes: 1583

Read bytes: 1599

Read bytes: 1615

Read bytes: 1631

Read bytes: 1647

Read bytes: 1663

Read bytes: 1679

Deleting compressed file

Closing elf file

Printing CGS entry

section_to_cgs.pl done with .text, SUCCESS!

VERBOSE is ON

Compression is ON.

Elf file      = ../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/A_20737A1-hello_sensor-rom-ram-spar.elf

Section       = .rodata

Toolchain     = gcc

..\..\Tools\ARM_GNU\bin\Win32\arm-none-eabi-objdump -j .rodata -h ../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/A_20737A1-hello_sensor-rom-ram-spar.elf

Section Start  = 0x002050F4

Section Offset = 0x000007F4

Section Length = 0x000004DB

Opening ../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/A_20737A1-hello_sensor-rom-ram-spar.elf to read

Seeking to 2036 into ../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/A_20737A1-hello_sensor-rom-ram-spar.elf

Bin file:  ../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/A_20737A1-hello_sensor-rom-ram-spar.elf.rodata.bin

CBin file: ../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/A_20737A1-hello_sensor-rom-ram-spar.elf.rodata.bin.cbin

Reading 1243 bytes from elf file into buffer

Dumping raw .rodata bytes from elf into bin file

Bin dump complete.

Opening compressor:

..\..\Tools\lzss\Win32\lzss.exe e ../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/A_20737A1-hello_sensor-rom-ram-spar.elf.rodata.bin ../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/A_20737A1-hello_sensor-rom-ram-spar.elf.rodata.bin.cbin

..\..\Tools\common\Win32\perl scripts/setup_call_cgs.pl ../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/A_20737A1-hello_sensor-rom-ram-spar.elf ..\..\Tools\ARM_GNU\bin\Win32\arm-none-eabi-readelf hello_sensor_spar_crt_setup

In : 1243 bytes, Out: 772 bytes, Out/In: 0.621

Compressor closed.

Deleting binary file

Reading compressed file

Read bytes: 95

Read bytes: 111

Read bytes: 127

Read bytes: 143

Read bytes: 159

Read bytes: 175

Read bytes: 191

Read bytes: 207

Read bytes: 223

Read bytes: 239

Read bytes: 255

Read bytes: 271

Read bytes: 287

Read bytes: 303

Read bytes: 319

Read bytes: 335

Read bytes: 351

Read bytes: 367

Read bytes: 383

Read bytes: 399

Read bytes: 415

Read bytes: 431

Read bytes: 447

Read bytes: 463

Read bytes: 479

Read bytes: 495

Read bytes: 511

Read bytes: 527

Read bytes: 543

Read bytes: 559

Read bytes: 575

Read bytes: 591

Read bytes: 607

Read bytes: 623

Read bytes: 639

Read bytes: 655

Read bytes: 671

Read bytes: 687

Read bytes: 703

Read bytes: 719

Read bytes: 735

Read bytes: 751

Read bytes: 767

Deleting compressed file

Closing elf file

Printing CGS entry

section_to_cgs.pl done with .rodata, SUCCESS!

VERBOSE is ON

Compression is ON.

Section       = .data

Toolchain     = gcc

..\..\Tools\ARM_GNU\bin\Win32\arm-none-eabi-objdump -j .data -h ../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/A_20737A1-hello_sensor-rom-ram-spar.elf

Section Start  = 0x002055D0

Section Offset = 0x00000CD0

Section Length = 0x00000001

Seeking to 3280 into ../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/A_20737A1-hello_sensor-rom-ram-spar.elf

Bin file:  ../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/A_20737A1-hello_sensor-rom-ram-spar.elf.data.bin

CBin file: ../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/A_20737A1-hello_sensor-rom-ram-spar.elf.data.bin.cbin

Reading 1 bytes from elf file into buffer

Dumping raw .data bytes from elf into bin file

Bin dump complete.

Opening compressor:

..\..\Tools\lzss\Win32\lzss.exe e ../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/A_20737A1-hello_sensor-rom-ram-spar.elf.data.bin ../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/A_20737A1-hello_sensor-rom-ram-spar.elf.data.bin.cbin

Call to hello_sensor_spar_crt_setup @ 002055f9

In : 1 bytes, Out: 2 bytes, Out/In: 2.000

..\..\Tools\common\Win32\echo "# SPAR: start of file ../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/A_20737A1-hello_sensor-rom-ram-spar.cgs" > ../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/A_20737A1-hello_sensor-rom-ram-spar.cgs

Compressor closed.

..\..\Tools\common\Win32\echo "# SPAR: contents are: " >> ../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/A_20737A1-hello_sensor-rom-ram-spar.cgs

Deleting binary file

..\..\Tools\common\Win32\echo "# ../../Platforms/BCM920737TAG_Q32/BCM20737A1.cgs ../tier2/brcm/mandatory/bld/20737/mandatory.cgs ../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/A_20737A1-hello_sensor-rom-ram-spar.elf.text.ccgs ../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/A_20737A1-hello_sensor-rom-ram-spar.elf.rodata.ccgs ../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/A_20737A1-hello_sensor-rom-ram-spar.elf.data.ccgs ../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/A_20737A1-hello_sensor-rom-ram-spar.elf.setup.ccgs ../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/A_20737A1-hello_sensor-rom-ram-spar.elf.spar_setup_call.cgs " >> ../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/A_20737A1-hello_sensor-rom-ram-spar.cgs

..\..\Tools\common\Win32\echo "" >> ../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/A_20737A1-hello_sensor-rom-ram-spar.cgs

Reading compressed file

..\..\Tools\common\Win32\echo "DEFINITION <ConfigDef20732_ab.hdf>" >> ../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/A_20737A1-hello_sensor-rom-ram-spar.cgs

Deleting compressed file

..\..\Tools\common\Win32\cat ../../Platforms/BCM920737TAG_Q32/BCM20737A1.cgs ../tier2/brcm/mandatory/bld/20737/mandatory.cgs ../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/A_20737A1-hello_sensor-rom-ram-spar.elf.text.ccgs ../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/A_20737A1-hello_sensor-rom-ram-spar.elf.rodata.ccgs ../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/A_20737A1-hello_sensor-rom-ram-spar.elf.data.ccgs ../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/A_20737A1-hello_sensor-rom-ram-spar.elf.setup.ccgs ../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/A_20737A1-hello_sensor-rom-ram-spar.elf.spar_setup_call.cgs >> ../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/A_20737A1-hello_sensor-rom-ram-spar.cgs

..\..\Tools\common\Win32\echo "# SPAR: end of file ../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/A_20737A1-hello_sensor-rom-ram-spar.cgs" >> ../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/A_20737A1-hello_sensor-rom-ram-spar.cgs

Closing elf file

..\..\Tools\common\Win32\echo OK, made C:/Users/ed/Documents/WICED/WICED-Smart-SDK-2.0.1/WICED-Smart-SDK/Wiced-Smart/spar/../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/A_20737A1-hello_sensor-rom-ram-spar.cgs. MD5 sum is:

OK, made C:/Users/ed/Documents/WICED/WICED-Smart-SDK-2.0.1/WICED-Smart-SDK/Wiced-Smart/spar/../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/A_20737A1-hello_sensor-rom-ram-spar.cgs. MD5 sum is:

Printing CGS entry

..\..\Tools\common\Win32\md5sum ../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/A_20737A1-hello_sensor-rom-ram-spar.cgs

section_to_cgs.pl done with .data, SUCCESS!

ba96b8ee6f688b0867518ac95a3ec9a0 *../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/A_20737A1-hello_sensor-rom-ram-spar.cgs

VERBOSE is ON

..\..\Tools\common\Win32\cp -f ../bleapp/config/*.hdf ../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release

Compression is ON.

..\..\Tools\common\Win32\rm -rf ../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/A_20737A1-hello_sensor-rom-ram-spar.elf*.cgs  ../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/A_20737A1-hello_sensor-rom-ram-spar.elf.bin

..\..\Tools\common\Win32\echo

Section       = .setup

..\..\Tools\common\Win32\perl scripts/print_stats.pl  ../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/A_20737A1-hello_sensor-rom-ram-spar.list  ../tier2/brcm/mandatory/bld/20737/patch.elf

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Patches start at                  0x00204568 (RAM address)

Toolchain     = gcc

Patches end at                    0x00204AFC (RAM address)

Application starts at             0x00204974 (RAM address)

Application ends at               0x002055F5 (RAM address)

..\..\Tools\ARM_GNU\bin\Win32\arm-none-eabi-objdump -j .setup -h ../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/A_20737A1-hello_sensor-rom-ram-spar.elf

Patch size (including reused RAM)       1428 bytes

Patch size                              1036 bytes

Section Start  = 0x002055F8

Application size                        3201 bytes

Section Offset = 0x00000CD4

------

Section Length = 0x0000004C

Total RAM footprint                     4237 bytes (4.1kiB)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

make.exe[1]: Leaving directory 'C:/Users/ed/Documents/WICED/WICED-Smart-SDK-2.0.1/WICED-Smart-SDK/Wiced-Smart/spar'

Seeking to 3284 into ../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/A_20737A1-hello_sensor-rom-ram-spar.elf

"Tools/common/Win32/echo.exe"

Bin file:  ../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/A_20737A1-hello_sensor-rom-ram-spar.elf.setup.bin

echo Converting CGS to HEX...

CBin file: ../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/A_20737A1-hello_sensor-rom-ram-spar.elf.setup.bin.cbin

Converting CGS to HEX...

Tools\CGS\Win32\cgs.exe -D Platforms/BCM920737TAG_Q32  -A 0xFF000000 -B Platforms/BCM920737TAG_Q32/20737_EEPROM.btp -I build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release.hex --cgs-files build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/A_20737A1-hello_sensor-rom-ram-spar.cgs > build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/cgs2hex.log 2>&1 && echo Conversion complete || echo **** Conversion failed ****

Reading 76 bytes from elf file into buffer

Conversion complete

Dumping raw .setup bytes from elf into bin file

Bin dump complete.

echo Creating OTA images...

Creating OTA images...

Opening compressor:

Tools\CGS\Win32\cgs.exe -D Platforms/BCM920737TAG_Q32 -O DLConfigFixedHeader:0 -B Platforms/BCM920737TAG_Q32/20737_EEPROM.btp -I build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release.ota.hex --cgs-files build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/A_20737A1-hello_sensor-rom-ram-spar.cgs > build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/cgs2hex.log 2>&1 && echo Conversion complete || echo **** Conversion failed ****

..\..\Tools\lzss\Win32\lzss.exe e ../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/A_20737A1-hello_sensor-rom-ram-spar.elf.setup.bin ../../build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/A_20737A1-hello_sensor-rom-ram-spar.elf.setup.bin.cbin

Conversion complete

In : 76 bytes, Out: 80 bytes, Out/In: 1.053

Compressor closed.

Deleting binary file

Reading compressed file

Tools\IntelHexToBin\Win32\ihex2bin.exe build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release.ota.hex build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release.ota.bin

"Tools\common\Win32\perl.exe" -e '$s=-s "build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release.ota.bin";printf "OTA image footprint in NV is %d bytes",$s;'

OTA image footprint in NV is 4861 bytes"Tools/common/Win32/echo.exe"

echo Detecting device...

Detecting device...

"Tools\common\Win32\perl.exe" Tools/get_com_port/get_com_port.pl Tools/DetectAndId/Win32/DetAndId.exe Platforms/BCM920737TAG_Q32/BCM20737A1_IDFILE.txt com_port.txt > build/hello_sensor-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/detect.log 2>&1 \

&& echo Device found \

|| "Tools\common\Win32\perl.exe" Tools/print_file/print_file.pl  Platforms/BCM920737TAG_Q32/find_com_port_error.txt

Deleting compressed file

Closing elf file

Printing CGS entry

section_to_cgs.pl done with .setup, SUCCESS!

+------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+

| No BCM20737 detected                                                                     |

| 1. Verify the BCM20737 tag is connected _AND_ powered                                    |

| 2. Verify SW2 and SW3 switches are towards Vusb and Vreg respectively and all SW4        |

|     switches are set to ON                                                               |

| 3. Press the reset button on the tag and retry                                           |

|                                                                                          |

| If this problem persists, the EEPROM on the tag may be corrupted                         |

| Please see Appendix D in the Quick Start Guide for recovery instructions                 |

+------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+"Tools/common/Win32/echo.exe"

echo Download failed. This version of the SDK only supports download to BCM20732A1, BCM20736A1 and BCM20737A1 devices

14:10:06 Build Finished (took 5s.906ms)

• 9. Re: Download failed. This version of the SDK only supports download to BCM20732A1, BCM20736A1 and BCM20737A1 devices

I saw the same message. My five cents:

1) UART driver not installed (do you see two new COM ports in Windows Device Manager?)

2) UART port not selected in SDK (via "Trace" -> "Setup COM Port")

3) Reset button (SW5) not pressed before building or downloading project
                        (if eval is already running - it needs a new reset to be able to download new/updated project)

• 10. Re: Download failed. This version of the SDK only supports download to BCM20732A1, BCM20736A1 and BCM20737A1 devices

Driver is installed because it worked fully before

I did not know a out the trace com port selection i will try, the documentation did not say this it said to add the com port in the target in which case i do not which of the two to use

i did press reset and i followed the instructions in the doc to hold the boot button

• 11. Re: Download failed. This version of the SDK only supports download to BCM20732A1, BCM20736A1 and BCM20737A1 devices

I think this boot button hold and another button pressed is just to enter a specific mode, e.g. UART bootloader on this header. If you do, maybe also a reason why not working.

I have only realized: a new app, try again - needs a simple reset button pressed.

The COM port selection was mandatory for me. After installation the SDK has not found and same message as you have seen.

But you have mentioned, it was working already? A second time not working again?

Sometimes I have realized: if you have a serial USB port and something changed on PC - it changes also the enumeration (e.g. now the same device has a different COM port number).

BTW: I tried only with the first COM device in the list and it was working. I do not know if the second is similar or if there is a difference in purpose (why do we have two COM ports?)

• 12. Re: Download failed. This version of the SDK only supports download to BCM20732A1, BCM20736A1 and BCM20737A1 devices

ok i found the issue .. the switch had to be in the VCOIN position .. i thought that did not make sense, since i have no coin battery installed, but anyway it works now .. sorry about that

1 of 1 people found this helpful
                          • 13. Re: Download failed. This version of the SDK only supports download to BCM20732A1, BCM20736A1 and BCM20737A1 devices

Hello patakye,

No worries, glad to know you are up and running!

JT