2. The note said the output of comparator would be -1 if the input is lower than the reference. May it be zero instead? Is there a parameter of the comp block for this?
3. Are there alternative ways of getting the envelope with PSOC 5LP?
2) The output will be Vss if Vsine < Vref.
3) When you say envelope, are you looking for RMS or Average value, or actual
extrema of the input waveform ? Like mode you would use to examine jitter on a
Note there is a polarity control for the output of the comparator -
1. Is the old rectifier design supposed to work on PSOC 5LP? Is there anything altogether wrong with the way I am doing it?
The basic design of using a switch to rectify will work on any psoc as long as the G
in each path is equal. eg. +/- G.
Lastly your input waveform is offset by Vdd/2 ? If not use attached possibilties for
offsetting a ground referenced waveform.
ADinput negative inputs7.zip 87.5 K