FX2LP OUT endpoint data in auto mode

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable
        How do access the EP2 OUT data when the GPIF auto mode is enabled? I want to inspect the first byte before I trigger the GPIF write.   
0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi ,

For FX2LP, in the auto mode, whenever data comes from Host, it will be directly committed to peripheral domain. For inspecting the first byte, you can check it by reading EP2FIFOBUF[0]. (it can be done in both AUTO mode or Manual mode)

Regards,

Vikas.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi ,

For FX2LP, in the auto mode, whenever data comes from Host, it will be directly committed to peripheral domain. For inspecting the first byte, you can check it by reading EP2FIFOBUF[0]. (it can be done in both AUTO mode or Manual mode)

Regards,

Vikas.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
        I could only get it to work in the manual mode. I do not get the right data in AUTO mode.   
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi ,

I am sorry, for OUT endpoints In AUTO mode, the packets will be committed to peripheral domain immediately. So CPU cannot take control over the packets after committing(CPU won't come in between). So it is not possible in AUTO OUT mode to access the packets.

Regards,

Vikas.

0 Likes