A word of thanks to contributors

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
DaHu_285096
Level 5
Level 5
10 likes received 250 replies posted 100 replies posted

Hi,

Just want to take the opportunity to thank you folks who have been answering my questions (including tech support for my tickets). The group seems very active and people willing to help each other. Especially when the questions use newbies ask over and over again. I am also aware there has to be a balance between simply being lazy and asking about everything and trying to nut everything out myself. 

I do endevour to find the answers myself first but somethimes have trouble locating the relevant documents for my questions.

A BIG Thank you !!!

By the way, as I am now starting to actually write some code tat does something, I love the way the PSCOg works. The components are great and it is so easy to re-route the hardware configuration. If you want to do something silly for a quick test (like set up a UART and route it to a pin you connected a LED and use a scope to monitor, you can do it, no longer "stck" with pin functions). I also like being able to hide the functions of pins from outside. It would be difficult to know whethere a pin is being routed to an opamp and being used as a LPF without knowing how the hardware is configured.

I also find the tools work reliably and effectively (once I got over my initial teething problems that were mainly the beginner idot factor and not the tools).

0 Likes
2 Replies
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Wherever your "Orbit" is, you are always welcome"

Bob

0 Likes
ETRO_SSN583
Level 9
Level 9
250 likes received 100 sign-ins 5 likes given

There is an extensive video library at Cypress on Creator, as well as

custom module creation ("to hide pin functionality").

http://video.cypress.com/video-library/video/PSoC

Regards, Dana.

0 Likes