2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 22, 2014 9:52 AM by userc_6759

Open ODC problem (failed)

Hi,

I tried to executed the WICED "Appliance" DEMO. First, I did double click on "demo.appliance-BCM943362WCD4 download run" and appeared this:

(I using SDK 2.4.0, board: BCM943362WCD4_EVB and Windows 7 Professional)

**** Build of configuration Default for project Wiced-SDK ****

C:\Users\Documents\WICED\Wiced-SDK-2.4.0\Wiced-SDK\make.exe demo.appliance-BCM943362WCD4 download run

Building Bootloader

Building App

Making .gdbinit

demo_appliance-BCM943362WCD4

Build complete

Downloading Bootloader ...

The process can not access the file because it is being used by another process.

"**** OpenOCD failed - ensure you have installed the driver from the drivers directory, and that the debugger is not running **** In Linux this may be due to USB access permissions. In a virtual machine it may be due to USB passthrough settings. Check in the task list that another OpenOCD process is not running. Check that you have the correct target and JTAG device plugged in. ****"

The process can not access the file because it is being used by another process.

Downloading Application ...

"**** OpenOCD failed - ensure you have installed the driver from the drivers directory, and that the debugger is not running **** In Linux this may be due to USB access permissions. In a virtual machine it may be due to USB passthrough settings. Check in the task list that another OpenOCD process is not running. Check that you have the correct target and JTAG device plugged in. ****"

Downloading DCT ...

Resetting target

Makefile:227: recipe for target 'run' failed

make: *** [run] Error 1

When I opened the 'openocd_log.txt' file I saw this:

Info : only one transport option; autoselect 'jtag'

trst_and_srst separate srst_nogate trst_push_pull srst_push_pull connect_deassert_srst

DEPRECATED! use 'adapter_khz' not 'jtag_khz'

adapter speed: 1000 kHz

DEPRECATED! use 'adapter_nsrst_delay' not 'jtag_nsrst_delay'

adapter_nsrst_delay: 100

jtag_ntrst_delay: 100

cortex_m3 reset_config vectreset

Error: unable to open ftdi device: unable to claim usb device. Make sure the default FTDI driver is not in use

Runtime Error: ./Tools/OpenOCD/stm32f2x_gdb_jtag.cfg:19:

in procedure 'script'

at file "embedded:startup.tcl", line 58

in procedure 'init' called at file "./Tools/OpenOCD/stm32f2x_gdb_jtag.cfg", line 19

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Error: couldn't initialize data bits high byte

Warn : couldn't blink LED on 'BCM9WCD1EVAL1' layout

Error: ftdi_write_data: usb bulk write failed

Error: couldn't write MPSSE commands to FT2232

Polling target stm32f2xxx.cpu failed, GDB will be halted. Polling again in 100ms

Any ideas what I am doing wrong?

Thank you,

Cristian

communityadministratoradminuserc_2260nikvh