Specifically we'd like to find someone who has written code and implemented the following features on the Broadcom BCM20732 or 20736 (or other similar device):
- Setting up custom bluetooth device profile for the product (reviewing and guiding us on the best practices).
- Code to set up the module as an SPI slave.
- Code to read from the ADC.
- Code to read/write large blocks into non-volatile memory.
- Assistance in very low-power operation.
- Implementing code for inductive charging (on the 20736 device).
- Implementing a bootloader for the device (later).
If you've implemented some or all of these features we would really like to hear from you. Thanks a lot!
kevin (at) thimblebioe.com
Our Engineering Services partners are listed here: Engineering Services
Note that for WICED Smart, we will soon be listing ACKme as a partner for WICED Smart as well.
As many of these partners frequent the forums, I'm sure one will respond shortly and engage in the discussion.
User-Centric Full-Stack Embedded Systems Engineer--An Electrical Engineer that knows how to code or a Computer Scientist that knows how to solder.*,**
User experience was traditionally thought of as a function of mechanical design but more and more user experience is given forth by the electronics, firmware, and mobile experiences. I believe great design combined with superb engineering create great experiences which in-turn create returning and happy customers. It's not about 10% better, it's about 10x better.
*Class of 2010 Bachelors of Science in Computer Engineering from Georgia Tech
**Past positions at Apple, Intel, IBM, and HP
- Hardware Project Management
- Product Feasibility Studies
- Hardware Architecture
- Component Selection
- Circuit Design -- [Analog, Mixed-Signal, Digital]
- PCB Layout -- [Analog, Mixed-Signal, Digital, High-Speed, RF]
- PCB Fabrication and Assembly Management
- Firmware Architecture
- Firmware Implementation
- iOS Development
Embedded System Product Design:
We also did the website: www.cubevapor.com
(Size of a U.S. Quarter, small BLE tracking device)
(Raised $1.2M on Indiegogo, Includes customer testimonial, fun project)
Novel iPhone Charger
Internal product we sell to a few companies for industrial automation applications
*Curve Smooth Algorithm for HP Photosmart Printers: http://bit.ly/1T6oZi3
GPU Convolution Engine for Animation Compositing: http://bit.ly/1VFD5HA
*Completed in 2007 as an intern at 19 years old. Includes manager testimonial. Marketable feature on HP Photosmart printers.
- GoPro Footage of Golden Gate @ 1500ft MSL
Would I be able to get listed as an official design partner?
George - Thanks for posting this. Zentri is always looking for design partners to refer people to if they have experience with our technology.