2 Replies Latest reply on May 19, 2015 12:15 PM by wiliam.garrido

PSoC 4 BTLE Kit and SD Cards > 2gb

wiliam.garrido

Hi,

I recently got the Cypress BTLE kit and have been doing research on working with a SD Card. It looks like all the examples are a bit old and none do over 2GB. Has this been resolved? Seems a bit dated to be working only with 2GB cards. It also seems the examples and libraries area all over the place. Is there a place where you can get all the libraries with the latest versions? If I use the Cypress for production I can't have 2GB limits.

Thank

• 1. Re: PSoC 4 BTLE Kit and SD Cards > 2gb
          user_1377889

Welcome in the forum!

To get help directly from Cypress as this theme seems to require, best would be to create a "MyCase".

On top of this page "Support & Community -> Technical support -> Create a MyCase". You will get answered by some Cypress engineers.

Bob

• 2. Re: PSoC 4 BTLE Kit and SD Cards > 2gb
            wiliam.garrido

Thank you. That was my next course of action. 

I read someone else contacted support and they said to you anohter controller. I want to keep my BOM/design simple as possible. I guess I could use a Attiny or something to handle the SD Card. I can't the Arduino library works with 4gb+ and not Cypress. My current designs with the Atmega32u4 works fine with 4gb. 

I will submit a case now. Thanks.