1 2 Previous Next 21 Replies Latest reply on Nov 2, 2013 10:35 PM by liu.jf Go to original post
      • 15. Re: about ezusb.sys on Windows7.
        gayathriv_16

Hi,

I believe you are trying to use LAser engraver and as you plug in it shows up as FX2 in device manager. What is the VID/PID with which it comes up? I believe you may have to contact the vendor itself to get the right driver for this product, since it is not necessary that the have designed it to work with CyUSB.sys. What doe sthe instruction manual of the product say regarding the driver for this product. Neverthless you can give it a try binding to CyUSB.sys and see if it works in case they are just using a renamed version of this driver.

Regards,

Gayathri

• 16. Re: about ezusb.sys on Windows7.
          liu.jf

win7 x64

After the kit contents are installed, browse to the location: Install_root_directory\CY3684_EZ-USB_FX2LP_DVK\1.0\Drivers\cyusbfx1_fx2lp

useful  :~)

• 17. Re: about ezusb.sys on Windows7.
            ivan.petrov

There are legacy devices with abandoned software built for ezusb.sys not working in x64 OSes (we have one old FX1-based logic analyzer and one AN2131-based CNC mill controller here). Why don't build ezusb.sys for x64?

I've just tried compiling it with Windows 7 WDK - after some minor fixes (a few SIZE_T<->ULONG conversion warnings, one struct size change workaround in GET_PIPE_INFO ioctl) the binary works fine in Windows 8.1 x64 now. Should I upload the results somewhere?

• 18. Re: about ezusb.sys on Windows7.
              equinox

I also have serious trouble installing the driver for my OS. (Win7/32)

The unknown listed device : USB\VID_04B4&PID_8613&REV_:001

I have attached the edited .inf file.

;for x86 platforms

[Device.NTx86]

;Cypress EZ-USB FX2LP default VID/PID & MOBL-USB FX2LP18 Connect Mode(LP18_dvk.iic)

;%VID_XXXX&PID_XXXX.DeviceDesc%=CyUsb, USB\VID_XXXX&PID_XXXX

%VID_04B4&PID_8613&REV_:001.DeviceDesc%=CyUsb, USB\VID_04B4&PID_8613&REV_:001

Any help would be welcomed.

Equinox

• 19. Re: about ezusb.sys on Windows7.
                buzzy.smith

Yes please. I'd like to have it.

• 20. Re: about ezusb.sys on Windows7.
                  raghavendra.narl_1528021

I am trying to instllation drivers of cy7c68013a mini board. Unable to successfull installation.  root directory C:\Cypress\USB\CY3684_EZ-USB_FX2LP_DVK\1.1\Drivers\cyusbfx1_fx2lp\wlh-win7\x64.  not installed . Cy3684 drivers are useful for cy7c68013a?  

I also tried with EZ-USB FX3 sdk.  it is also unable to detect.  any help?

• 21. Re: about ezusb.sys on Windows7.
                    daniel.crewther

I would also love to see a 64 bit compatible ezusb.sys as the current chip I'm using isn't supported by cyUSB.sys

1 2 Previous Next