problems accelerometer

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bueno actualización el creador PSoC 2.2, hará un acelerómetro práctico, pero cuando voy a poner el control pasadores no me deja porque son pines de un vidrio, estoy trabajando con PSoC 5 antes de actualizar el software de los pines del acelerómetro Ellos eran 15,0-15,2 alguien me podría decir en lo que son PSoC 2.2

0 Likes
1 Solution
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Consider updating everything.

The CY8CKit-014 is obsolete as the PSoC5 on the board is no longer supported and has been replaced by a PSoC5LP chip.

There is the CY8CKIT-059 which has got no additional hardware on the PCB, but it is very cheap.

Also upgrade Creator to latest version (3.2).

Bob

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
ETRO_SSN583
Level 9
Level 9
250 likes received 100 sign-ins 5 likes given

I used google translator to try and understand your post, but its translation

poor. Any chance you can post in English ?

You mention using PSOC Creator 2.2, the current version is 3.2,

and many bug fixes, enhancements are a result. You should consider

updating to 3.2. Its free of charge - http://www.cypress.com/products/psoc-software

Regards, Dana.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

ok take this into account but you know the accelerometer control pins and I am using the PSoC Creator 2.2 I use the kit cy8ckit014 psoc 5 thank you very much

0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Consider updating everything.

The CY8CKit-014 is obsolete as the PSoC5 on the board is no longer supported and has been replaced by a PSoC5LP chip.

There is the CY8CKIT-059 which has got no additional hardware on the PCB, but it is very cheap.

Also upgrade Creator to latest version (3.2).

Bob

0 Likes