Welcome in the forum.
Relax: The Bootloader is protected against overwriting it with a bootloadable program. I would suggest you to
restart your PC
start BootLoader Host program
insert prototype board with switch pressed
check com-port popping up in BLHost-program
Checking baud rate 15200
Thank you for your kind advice, Bob
This morning I start hostPC and find my device recognized as Comport,
as you said. So I can upload new programs and check. Thank you.
The next question. I want to change register value such as Compare, Period
in running program. So I use PWM_1_SetCompare(uint32), but it looks like
ignored. Should I use some Magic word (PWM_1_Init(), etc..)?
I cannot find the SetCompare() function in either SCB PWM or UDB PWM,
are you sure it should not be WriteCompare() ?
Which PWM are you using, which version of Creator ?
Consider posting your project -
“Create Workspace Bundle”
As a general rule of thumb:
- Components have to be started
- Components may be stopped and started again
- Components may be sent to sleep and awoken again
- For every component there is a very detailed datasheet listing among others all the APIs
- A component paced onto the schematic gets a name given by the system. Change that name to your needs. Every API for this component is preceded with Name_