Send data to PSoC 4 BLE from iOS, Android or Windows Phone

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, i'm new on designing ble applications, so i'm going to explain as possible as i can what i want to do.

I got a CY8CKIT-042-BLE and did the laboratories from the kit webpage. I re-arranged pin out to turn the rgb led and i worked find. I created an application on windows phone to send data and turn rgb led on with a button but i doesn't work, I read many articles to realize how to do that but i can not still find the solution. 

If any of you can share an example of iOS, Android or Windows Phone about how to send data (in this case like the Cypress iOS application) to turn the rgb led on, I appreciate so much.

Best regards,

Albert. 

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Ikarus,

Welcome to the forum.

If you are asking how to write BLE Server side of your application on BLE Pioneer Kit, then please refer to the application note AN91162 at http://www.cypress.com/documentation/application-notes/an91162-creating-ble-custom-profile?source=se... .

In case you want to get the source code for the CySmart Android/iOS Application, then you can create a technical case requesting for the code and the team should be able to provide you with the latest one. Please raise a case at www.cypress.com -> go to "Design Support" -> "Support" -> "Create a Support Case". You have to be registered first to create a case.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Ikarus,

Welcome to the forum.

If you are asking how to write BLE Server side of your application on BLE Pioneer Kit, then please refer to the application note AN91162 at http://www.cypress.com/documentation/application-notes/an91162-creating-ble-custom-profile?source=se... .

In case you want to get the source code for the CySmart Android/iOS Application, then you can create a technical case requesting for the code and the team should be able to provide you with the latest one. Please raise a case at www.cypress.com -> go to "Design Support" -> "Support" -> "Create a Support Case". You have to be registered first to create a case.

0 Likes