CY7C68013A

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have no experience with cypress and want to program a USB FX2LP CY7C68013A. I read that with EZ-USB FX2LP USB2.0 Develope Board Logic Analyzer Module bought on ebay can be programmer. I dont know if there is an adapter for CY7C68013A with 56 pins or in what way do the connections between CY7C68013A pins and the programmer. I would also like to know if are some specific pins which must be used or if they are all chip pins.

0 Likes
2 Replies
AjayB_76
100 sign-ins 10 questions asked 5 questions asked

There are 2 methods to program the FX2LP.

a) Download from USB - The code can be loaded onto FX2LP from the USB interface itself.  

b) Boot from EEPROM- Once code development is complete, the binaries can be loaded onto EEPROM and then system can boot from the EEPROM. 

The document below has the details:

http://www.cypress.com/documentation/application-notes/an50963-ez-usb-fx1-fx2lp-boot-options

I am not sure which is the programmer you are referring to on ebay, pass the link and i can do a quick check.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

If I have a circuit with a fx2lp and eeprom working. I can copy the information from eeprom and write in a new eeprom, fx2lp works as the original circuit?

0 Likes