3 Replies Latest reply on Oct 19, 2015 2:22 AM by 962725358_1501676

Select Debug Target      "DVKProg5/00000000011E"

962725358_1501676

Greetings,

My development board is normal before today.But today after I build succeeded,and I click "Program",there is a question appeared as shown in the figure 1;when I click "Show targets  with compatiable Silico" at the figure 1,figure 2 is appeared;when I click "Port Setting" at the figure 1,figure 3 is appeared;when I click "Port Acquire" at the figure 1,figure 4 is appeared.

Would you  have any suggestions?

Thank you very much,

Zhao

• 1. Re: Select Debug Target      "DVKProg5/00000000011E"
          user_1377889

Welcome in the forum, Zhao!

When everything is OK it could help to plug-off your board, restart the PC and re-plug your board. Wait for any messages when drivers get installed.

What is your board exactly? A self-made pcb or a Cypress Kit?? Which one???

Which Creator version are you using?

Can you post your complete project, so that we all can have a look at all of your settings? To do so, use
          Creator->File->Create Workspace Bundle (minimal)
          and attach the resulting file.

Bob

• 2. Re: Select Debug Target      "DVKProg5/00000000011E"
            962725358_1501676

Greetings, 

Restart the PC and re-plug my board does not work for this question.

My board is CY8C5868AXI-LP035,and my Creator  is PSoC Creator 3.1. And I have already upload the Workspace Bundle (minimal) what you want.

Would you  have any suggestions?

Thank you very much,

Zhao

• 3. Re: Select Debug Target      "DVKProg5/00000000011E"
              user_1377889

You are probably using a CY8CKIT-050 board with the chip CY8C5868AXI-LP035. If so, please check all switches and jumpers to comply with 3.3V settings.

When all fails:

There is a program named USBdeview(64) to download for free from nirsoft.net. This program is able to de-install the drivers "sitting" on your USB-Port. When re-connecting your development kit there will be (after some time) a download to get the latest drivers. Wait for completion and retry.

When still everything fails:

Create a support case and a Cypress engineer will get in contact with you: At top of ths page click on Design Support -> Create a Support Case and tell your problem, provide a link to this thread, so they can see what you already did...

Bob