How to setup Arduino Uno with Cypress PSoC 4 BLE

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Everyone!

I am a beginner in this field and i read that CYPRESS PSoC 4 BLE kit is compatible with Arduino.

are there any sample project using Arduino Uno and PSoC 4 BLE?

i would really appreciate if anyone can post some document or links related to interfacing arduino with cypress PSoC 4 BLE.

Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
1 Solution
odissey1
Level 9
Level 9
First comment on KBA 1000 replies posted 750 replies posted
        Boards pinout is compatible, code is not. Interfacing PSoC and Arduino can be done using UART or I2C, each board is having its own code. Are you asking whether they can communicate via BLE?   

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
odissey1
Level 9
Level 9
First comment on KBA 1000 replies posted 750 replies posted
        Boards pinout is compatible, code is not. Interfacing PSoC and Arduino can be done using UART or I2C, each board is having its own code. Are you asking whether they can communicate via BLE?   
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

hi there

Yes can they communicate via BLE, also are there any sample projects of the same?

0 Likes
NiMo_1404216
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I am interested in a master-slave communication between PSoC 4 (I have the CY8CKIT-042 BLE board) and arduino. It doesn't matter if the arduino will be attached on PSoC so I was thinking of a SPI communication with arduino being the master and PSoC the slave. 

I haven't written any code untill now, I just wanted to ask if someone has done something similar before. If there something that I should be aware of before beginning writing code.

Should I use a logic level converter when sending and receiving messages between the boards?

Kind regards,

Nikos

0 Likes