2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 12, 2015 10:02 AM by daniel.caliari

PSoC 4 BLE communication with pc java application

daniel.caliari

Hi Everyone,

I am starting to develop a communication system by Bluetooth between the PSoC 042 BLE and a Java application in my pc. I already programmed an app to android and another one to pc ( both programmed in Java) to communicate to each other, and It worked very well. But I got stuck at developing  Bluetooth in C/C++ language for PSoC. I already ran the "find me" example and tried It with my tablet and pc( with dongle only) and It worked great. But as soon as I want to develop my own applications, I need to comprehend the pc client side.

My doubts:

- For bluetooth protocols It is necessary an address( similar to URL) defined by server ( in my case I want the PSoC to be). Where can I configure It?

- What is the default procedure to an external device connect as client to PSoC 4 BLE ( as a server)?

- What is the difference between using the red little shield and the black little shield that comes with the PSoC BLE 042?

- There is some example in Java that I can see to understand the default procedure?