Archive warning prj.M0169

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

When I archive my project, I get a warning that it can't find files.  I have deleted these files from the project long ago.   I can't seem to find where the project is still referencing them, but I still get this warning.

Anyone know where to look to completely remove these references from my project.

Here is the warning I get:

Warning: prj.M0169: The archive succeeded with missing files. The following files were not found on disk and therefore could not be included in the archive: 
C:\Users\Brian\Documents\Projects\Landscape\Code\SOLAR_3_0\SOLAR_3_0.cydsn\Generated_Source\PSoC4\Heart_Rate_input.c
C:\Users\Brian\Documents\Projects\Landscape\Code\SOLAR_3_0\SOLAR_3_0.cydsn\Generated_Source\PSoC4\Heart_Rate_input.h
C:\Users\Brian\Documents\Projects\Landscape\Code\SOLAR_3_0\SOLAR_3_0.cydsn\Generated_Source\PSoC4\Heart_Rate_input_aliases.h
C:\Users\Brian\Documents\Projects\Landscape\Code\SOLAR_3_0\SOLAR_3_0.cydsn\Generated_Source\PSoC4\BLE_1_hrs.h
C:\Users\Brian\Documents\Projects\Landscape\Code\SOLAR_3_0\SOLAR_3_0.cydsn\Generated_Source\PSoC4\BLE_1_hrs.c

This is not a real problem, but a annoyance I would like to correct.

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution
3 Replies
HeLi_263931
Level 8
Level 8
100 solutions authored 50 solutions authored 25 solutions authored

Didi you try to do a clean build before? Maybe that makes Creator find out that the files are not needed anymore...

0 Likes
JobinT_31
Employee
Employee
50 solutions authored 25 solutions authored 10 solutions authored
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I resolved this issue, by adding those resource back into my design, clean and build the project.  Then remove the resource from the design and remove the files from the project.

I no longer get this message/warning.

I'm not sure why doing it a second time worked, as I originally removed these from my project this way.

0 Likes