3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 10, 2016 8:16 AM by brian.luebke

Archive warning prj.M0169

brian.luebke

When I archive my project, I get a warning that it can't find files.  I have deleted these files from the project long ago.   I can't seem to find where the project is still referencing them, but I still get this warning.

Anyone know where to look to completely remove these references from my project.

Here is the warning I get:

Warning: prj.M0169: The archive succeeded with missing files. The following files were not found on disk and therefore could not be included in the archive: 
      C:\Users\Brian\Documents\Projects\Landscape\Code\SOLAR_3_0\SOLAR_3_0.cydsn\Generated_Source\PSoC4\Heart_Rate_input.c
      C:\Users\Brian\Documents\Projects\Landscape\Code\SOLAR_3_0\SOLAR_3_0.cydsn\Generated_Source\PSoC4\Heart_Rate_input.h
      C:\Users\Brian\Documents\Projects\Landscape\Code\SOLAR_3_0\SOLAR_3_0.cydsn\Generated_Source\PSoC4\Heart_Rate_input_aliases.h
      C:\Users\Brian\Documents\Projects\Landscape\Code\SOLAR_3_0\SOLAR_3_0.cydsn\Generated_Source\PSoC4\BLE_1_hrs.h
      C:\Users\Brian\Documents\Projects\Landscape\Code\SOLAR_3_0\SOLAR_3_0.cydsn\Generated_Source\PSoC4\BLE_1_hrs.c

This is not a real problem, but a annoyance I would like to correct.

Thanks