PSoC 4 BLE - Day 20 BLE to UART (Example)

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I am trying yo run the example Day 20 BLE to UART, but I can't see anything in the teraterm terminals ( desktop application suggested by the example pdf). What am I doing wrong?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

I found my mistake. I forgot to check the pin map that comes in the example and exactly the UART pins were wrong!

Thanks for all!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received

Daniel:  I just tried out the program and I am getting the display.  Have you checked your com ports in device manager to insure that your terminal program is set to the correct com port. Also for this program to work correctly you need to have Two PSOC ble kits one set for Central and one set for Peripheral. Then you can send the data from one to the other.  I tried the Cysmart app from my phone but that didn't work. I am using PUTTY for my terminal program. You can use the Dongle to act as the 2nd device.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I found my mistake. I forgot to check the pin map that comes in the example and exactly the UART pins were wrong!

Thanks for all!

0 Likes