Sending certain amount bit

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I want to program BLE peripheral to transmit certain amount of bit. And on the other side (receiver) I want to observe how many bits are received. I am thinking to use the BLE PSoC 4 module as transmitter and BLE USB dongle as the receiver. I expect I can observe it on the PC. It's kind of BER measurement. Is that possible to do that?

Thanks

regards,

Daryanto

0 Likes
1 Solution
HeLi_263931
Level 8
Level 8
100 solutions authored 50 solutions authored 25 solutions authored

BLE is not streaming or realtime protocol. It works more like an event-subscribe system. So you need to do the measurements on the BLE module and transfer the resulting data using BLE notifications (which work as a push transfer). Read the BLE introductions and the application note about customer services.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
HeLi_263931
Level 8
Level 8
100 solutions authored 50 solutions authored 25 solutions authored

BLE is not streaming or realtime protocol. It works more like an event-subscribe system. So you need to do the measurements on the BLE module and transfer the resulting data using BLE notifications (which work as a push transfer). Read the BLE introductions and the application note about customer services.

0 Likes