I tested with BLE part number CY8C4247LQI-BL483 (Pioneer board) and observed that Perl took some 25 seconds and PSoC Programmer took around 20 seconds.
1) Can you test with this module if you have ?
2) Which perl script you are using ? I used provided here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\Programmer\Examples\Programming\PSoC4\SWD\Perl_Ex
3) I am using this perl. I am not sure whether this matters.
Thank you for reply.
1. I don't have it
2. I am using the same perl script
3. I am using the same Perl.
I also tested now with C# example script and it works much faster. About 15 seconds. I think I will go ahead with C#, since it seems it does not have speed troubles.
I am programming 1024 rows of hex code.
We saw that using PPCLI library takes longer time. Using PPCOM makes it shorter. Have you tried using below script ?
C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\Programmer\Examples\Programming\PSoC4\SWD\Perl_Ex
The one Jobin gave you uses PPCLI and takes longer time.
1 of 1 people found this helpful
You are right. With Perl_Ex.pl. is working much faster. I think it is similar the same like C# example.
Thank you for your effort:)