Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi everyone,

So I got my hands on a 2 evalution boards and I was trying out the CY8CKIT-059 one.
I was following the PSoC 101 videos and everything was going smooth. Until I reach the counter with a timer.

I can't find the component in the video, I tried using 2 components I found with no success, both using FF and UDB, using a ISR or using the signals direct from the counter. No success at all.

I also found very confusing the ISR on this one. It seems to there be a very different way to clear the interrupt than what's explained in the video when using these counters.

Is there a better source of info? Is this normal between devices, to there be different functions and to not keep blocks in common?

0 Likes
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Right now this what I am trying (well apparently the images only appear on the editor...any ideas how to show an image?):

0 Likes
HeLi_263931
Level 8
Level 8
100 solutions authored 50 solutions authored 25 solutions authored

Did you look at the data sheets for the components you used? They should explain how to interrupt must be cleared.

0 Likes