PSoC creator 3.3 Generated Source

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Everyone,

I have a question regarding the "project.h" file created upon "Clean and Build" in PSoC Creator 3.3. This file contains a lot of "#include" statements, but after the "Clean" process, I have to delete three of these "#include" statements. So is there any way of telling PSoC Creator, that these should not be created again? ... normally I avoid it by just "Building" the project, and not "Cleaning" it too.

Kind regards

Morten Skelmose

0 Likes
4 Replies
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Normally a clean and build of a project does not need any changes in one of the generated files.

Can you please post your complete project, so that we all can have a look at all of your settings? To do so, use
Creator->File->Create Workspace Bundle (minimal)
and attach the resulting file.

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dear Bob,

Thank you for your answer, I'm afraid it's not possible to post my code, due to the nature of the project. I don't know if the problem is due to the upgrade from an older PSoC4 chip to a new PSoC5?

But in my case I have to delete these three includes

#include "core_cm3.h"
#include "core_cmFunc.h"
#include "core_cmInstr.h"

every time..

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Try to remove the "Include  cmsis...." as shown in picture

This may remove the symptom, not the cause. The libraries seem to have vanished in electronic nirwana or are simply not accessible.

I would suggest to search for or -when all fails- re-install Creator with option "Complete" (not "Typical")

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dear Bob,

Thanks for your advice - I tried to remove the "Include cmsis" - but 4 other errors and a lot of warnings occurred instead. I might go for the re-install once I have enough time 🙂 

Thank you so much for you time and advice! 🙂

Kind regards

Morten Skelmose

0 Likes