BLE HID Keyboard Demo ADC

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

i am working with the Cypress BLE Pioneer Kit. I replaced the original Eval-board with the the CYBLE-022001-EVAL.

The bluetooth HID keyboard example is working. It connects and the simulated battery level ist displayed. When i am now trying to measure real battery levels, i ran into problems.

I connect an power supply to the Port 3.7 and apply 0-1.024V. The reference voltage is selected as internal 1.024V. If i go down to 30% of the voltage the Low power LED goes on. But the battery level which is displayed goes up to 100%.  If i apply 1.024V to the pin the low power LED is off but the battery level is shown as 100%.

It seems to me, that the battery level via BLE is inverted. Where is a good starting point to search for this error in the original example ?

best regards

Lars

0 Likes
3 Replies
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received
        Lars please post your project so we can check it.   
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

It is not really my project, it is the example project which came with the PSoc Creator 3.2, The only changes i made to the project is to enable the battery measurement and to disable the battery simulation. This was done by one variable in the bas.h file.

And then i selected Pin 3.7 as input pin for the ADC Component. Thats all.

Of course i have another project where i have difficulties with the ADC. That was the reason, why i wanted to ensure that the config is correct and started over with the example project from Cypress (Bluetooth HID Keyboard). 

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I zipped the project. May be some one has an idea, where the problem is.

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes